Military Discount released for Transatlantic...hope this is a GOOD SIGN!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by bibbidibobbidibecky, Dec 11, 2012.

1. bibbidibobbidibecky

bibbidibobbidibecky The Fairy Godblogger

I always check on Tuesday since that's when they update their discounts and saw today they have added the May Transatlantic. I am really hoping this is a good sign that they will offer the discounts into June! My fingers and toes and anything else are crossed. We are ready to jump if those discounts come out :thumbsup2

Anyone else think this could be a good sign?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Congrats to those who qualify. That is cheaper than my day 1 reservation with 10% off. OK pixie dust, you know where to land!

4. valbob89

valbob89 Registered

We are VERY grateful to Disney for the way they salute the military. I saved over $1,000 by rebooking this cruise, after giving up the $275 OBC I had for my 1st day booking with OBC.

5. bibbidibobbidibecky

I hope you get a great upgrade then! It's a great deal. I'm thankful to my dad for serving all those years ;) Now I will sit not so patiently to hear about June 15!

6. Kewz1

Kewz1 DIS Veteran

I saw this thread last night and nearly fell out of my chair. :faint:

Thank you DCL - you just saved my family a TON of money! :thumbsup2

Thank you OP for posting this info!! :cheer2: I hope you get your discount as well!

Kristen

7. Kilted Candyman

Kilted Candyman Mouseketeer

As a Drilling Reservist I have enjoyed the Disney discounts over the last couple years. I will say they are some of the most supportive people out there when it comes to the Service Members.

They have let me enjoy many more trips than I could have before and stay at places such as the Grand Californian.

Jim

8. CurtisB

CurtisB Mouseketeer

We just got off the Magic last week thanks to an incredible military discount and are now seriously considering this one! :cool1:

9. Luv2Diz

Luv2Diz We love the Wonder and Magic of Disney cruising!

Hi Curtis! :wave2:

We were on the Magic with you and also used the military offer. I was seriously looking at this TA cruise yesterday - until I saw what airfare cost. Ouch! I will keep checking but airfare for us is currently double the cost of the cruise. :crazy2:

10. bibbidibobbidibecky

Our airfare was more than our med cruise in 2011. That was a hard pill to swallow?

11. bibbidibobbidibecky

So glad you were able to take advantage! I hope I'm doing a happy dance along with you next month ;)

12. CurtisB

CurtisB Mouseketeer

I just looked at the airfare too...EEEK! We have money saved up for the cruise and hopefully would be able to save up enough for the airfare by then too.

13. kaseyC

kaseyC Mom to 3 lovely Princesses

According to a member of our cruise meet thread, Interline rates are now available for this sailing. :)