• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

military discount question, need asap...

g-ma

Mouseketeer
Leaving next week. Quick question, we're doing land/sea package. My (adult) son booked his own cabin (for 2) dining plan, etc. Now, kinda last minute his friend is joining him. He's army (I think). Is there any kind of discount or reimbersement they can get with him onboard. Any extra anything??? mini golf, boat ride, etc. ,lol?

Thanks so much! :worship:

The person who holds the reservation has to be the one to call DCL to find out what needs to be done. They are open seven days a week. Note that if the reservation was booked by a Travel Agent, the TA "owns" the reservation and DCL will only talk to the TA.

Also, I would suggest posting this question to the DCL Main Forum here on DisBoards. There are people a lot more knowledgeable about the cruises there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter