• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Military Discount for DLR hotels?

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
SO decided to come to DLR with us in February. Woo hoo!

Of course, I'm thrilled to have him come with us... but I'm pretty darn excited that we will qualify for military discounts now too. (Hey, that's $300 he's saved us just in tickets compared to my corporate discount for the 3 of us!)

I thought the military discount was just on the tickets, but today, I saw it was on rooms too.

Anyone know how much the discount is? I'm trying to find out on the sly. SO's letting me plan it all, and I've already said there's "no way" we could afford on-site, but depending on that discount....

Hi! We used the Military Salute room rate when we went to DL last September, and got 40% off the rack rate at GCH. However, I'm not sure if the rate is the same as last fall, since they're changing the Military Salute offer on Oct. 1, 2012. You can call Disney Reservations directly and they can give you the exact discount percentage and confirm whether your dates are eligible for the discount. Details and restrictions are on DL's special offers page, too. :goodvibes

HTH! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter