Miley concert columbus ohio $25

lorisnuts

Mouseketeer
I just got an email from Nationwide arena. Guess tickets aren't sold out for her next performance...

MILEY CYRUS $25 TICKET OFFER STARTS THIS SATURDAY AT 10 A.M. THROUGH SUNDAY AT 10 P.M.

Miley Cyrus is coming to Nationwide Arena on October 7. To kick off the weekend, Miley Cyrus is offering a special $25 all-inclusive ticket to her fans for a limited time.

Starting Saturday at 10 a.m. through Sunday at 10 p.m., you can purchase paperless tickets for Miley's show for only $25. Don't miss your chance to see Miley Cyrus perform on October 7 with special guest Metro Station.

Paperless tickets are available at ticketmaster.com and charge by phone at 800-745-3000. There is a four ticket limit. Availability based while supplies last.

Sweet! If anyone gets this for the Des Moines show please post... I'm sure I can talk grandma into getting tickets for my DD to see her.

Sweet! If anyone gets this for the Des Moines show please post... I'm sure I can talk grandma into getting tickets for my DD to see her.

Not sure if this will be available for Des Moines, but if you are willing to pay full price, they released great seats this week, and there are still some available. I got 5th row in the section next to the stage earlier this week.

Is a special code or ordering process needed or do the $25 tix just show up at 10 AM? Does I need to call or can I do it online? So excited about this opportunity!!!!!! Please give details!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/mileycyrus

Hope this link works...we received this on email. We did not plan on attending this concert, but when I got this email, I was bummed, because DD is sick and I know won't be better enough to go. :(
It's a great deal, but I wonder where the seats are...:confused3

It looks like these tickets are the tickets they release after the stage set up has been finalized. We got 3rd Row (onside of stage) for the hannah concert this way. They were really great seats!
I was able to get floor seat tickets to Miley show at presale this year. Atlanta is now sold out. I wonder if atlanta will have $25 tickets. It is a different venue then the hannah concert so idk.

does anyone know what her concert will be like? is she only siging miley cyrus songs or does she add in some hannah songs too? I assume not, but DD doesn't know all the new songs just hannah? Thanks for any info

does anyone know what her concert will be like? is she only siging miley cyrus songs or does she add in some hannah songs too? I assume not, but DD doesn't know all the new songs just hannah? Thanks for any info

From what I have read, she sings 3 Hannah montana songs, once from this movie. there are some videos on youtube

oh boy,2 years ago I was freaking out looking for tickets, dd was upset because we didn't get a chance on ticketmaster, rememeber the big deal about miley's tickets? We were able to buy some at the last minute, ticketmaster relased some a week before the concert, DD even go to meet Miley :lovestruc anyway, fast forward to now dd is not into miley that much, so she is not so excited about the concert. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter