Milesource - What do you think of the new 7 Mile Beach?

perfectmatch300

DIS Veteran
They have changed the 7 Mile site seeing to 7 Mile Beach. You have to click on each of the 9 sections of the picture to get the sites to load & claim your points. At first I thought you had to click on the 7's, but it's really a 9 box grid just like before only you can't actually see where the boxes are. At first I thought it would be confusing, but it turned out to be not so bad for me. What do you think?
Personally I think they should be spending their time fixing the things that don't work, not changing the ones that do!

I didn't really like it. I can deal with it and all, but it seemed to sort of mess up my rythym, if you know what I mean.

I wasn't crazy over the new format either and agree they should fix the problems. Annmarie

i dont like it!!!! i really wish they would just stop changing things and fix what is broken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter