Mike' Make Over Madness!

Hi, Mike! Happy Friday!

How's Grandma? We've been praying here.

I love Cookie Monster. Funny thing is, back in the early/mid 80's, there WAS a Cookie Diet. Special pre packaged "healthy" cookies that supposedly helped you lose weight. They were HUGE and yes, DH and I did this and NO, it didn't work. The cookies were good, tho! I remember we bought them from an herbalife type distributor in TX.

Is that right? You are 12 lbs from the 300 club?? WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

I am SO impressed!!

I'm glad you like the water aerobics. I wish we had a Y or something here. Our health clubs are priced out of my range when I know it would be difficult to go. I used to love the water, tho.

Have a great Friday!

Yes, that student made his own bed. As my dad used to say " If you burn your a$$ you are the one who has to sit on the blister." Someday maybe they'll grow up.

Hey, Mike! So, why haven't you gotten your ADR to LeCellier yet? Go take care of that! Right now! You heard me. . . . get off the DIS and on the phone! :teeth:

Howard made all our ADRs for our January trip last week and it seems really exciting to know it is close.

Have a great weekend! Not sure how much I'll be here, but I expect to see significant movement in the first number of your October exercise challenge when I check in! ;)

Hi All!!

Jamie -- I am doing well! Missed water aerobics this am because I was up til 6am on the phone with my sister who turned 30 this week, she was having an "Oh my god I'm old crisis!" LOL So when 8am came around I was still beat! But I did do about 45min of extra walking when I went grocery shopping, so that was good!

Tracy -- Thanks for the supportive message!

Kardiebelle --- YAYAYAYAYAY! You're back! I did notice you had not posted in a while and was worried! Glad to have you back and glad to give you a boost! :cheer2:

Julie -- Cookie Diet?? I want in! hahaha!!! I did buy some cookies today, that I will portion out right away. Chocolate chip pecan cookies, organic even. I also got some Splenda sweetened cocoa so I could have a nice warm chocolate treat with the cookies. And yep, 12 pounds til 300's-ville! :) Thanks for your support and also understanding the student issue too! :)

Cam -- I started calling 90 days out for Le Cellier and couldn't get it! :( I have called back about 12 times since to check. hehe I will call another 12 I am sure!!

Hope to catch up on journals tonight!! For now I am off to make a banner! A giant pumpkin for my hall lobby to promote our hall council. :)

Have a happy Friday all!
Mike :goodvibes

Hey mike hows the Banner Making coming along. You don't think of how much you miss when you leave. I have to really catch up on everyone. Have a great weekend. Talk to you later.

Hi All!!

Kardiebelle -- The banner making got postponed because I got distracted, but I don't need to finish it until Tuesday so I have some time. :) Glad you're back! Hope you get caught up on everyone's exploits! :)

Been a fun day so far here! Went for a walk late in the AM as it is finally SUNNY!!! Yay!!! Now I am back and making lunch soon. Will probably be simple, salami & provolone rolls with celery sticks and mustard dip. The most fun part of the day so far was calling Disney of course! hehe I changed my mind about dinner at MGM the first night of my trip. Since there is no FDP available, and the park closes at 8 anyway, I am going to have a late lunch and then after viewing the Osbourne lights during Fantasmic (heard that's the best time!) I will hop on a bus over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge and grab dinner at 8:30pm at Boma. This was one of my faves in June and since I couldn't get Le Cellier, I figured I should get to one of my faves! hehe Of course I got a special thrill when I logged in to Disnyworld.com and it said 50 days until my trip! Yay!!! :)

Have to do some laundry later and will probably watch the Patriots game at 4:30pm. I am recreating my fave dish at Chili's for dinner... Mushroom Jack fajitas! :) I will grill up some southwestern seasoned chicken on my george foreman, and grill up green peppers, some onion, tons of mushrooms, then combine it all and top with some shredded colby jack cheese. I also bought a fresh avocado and low carb high fiber tortillas, and some salsa. Should be yummy! :) I am usually on duty Sunday nights but this is my one sunday a month off (which means I am on Thursday, which is horrendous because Thursdays are wild, but c'est la vie!) so I am excited to have a relaxing dinner, then watch Charmed & Desparate Housewives!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Sounds like you're having a wonderful day. Good for you!

Enjoy the sun and the fun, tasty evening you've got planned.

:sunny:

Hi All!!

Thanks Pearlieq & Paula!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! I had a good day! I made some changes on my signature, wanted to add back a trip counter as it is getting close! hehe So I figured I'd take off the main counter for now as I have a weight tracking one in there already, and I don't want the sig police to come down on me!!!
I went to water aerobics this am, it was a lot of fun! Tomorrow is weigh in day, we'll see what happens!!!

Have a happy & healthy night!!

Hey Mike!

Sorry I haven't been by sooner... This flu bug won't go away! :(

I have to tell you.... My DD and I went to Target the other day and she found Cookie Monster band aids! Cool, huh? :teeth:

Isn't weigh-in tomorrow? Sending some :wizard: your way! Only 12 more pounds Mike and you are there! :Pinkbounc

Have a great Tuesday! :sunny:

toystoryduo said:
Hey Mike!

Sorry I haven't been by sooner... This flu bug won't go away! :(

I have to tell you.... My DD and I went to Target the other day and she found Cookie Monster band aids! Cool, huh? :teeth:

Isn't weigh-in tomorrow? Sending some :wizard: your way! Only 12 more pounds Mike and you are there! :Pinkbounc

Have a great Tuesday! :sunny:

Thanks Tracy!! Sorry to hear you are still under the weather! Sending some get well soon pixie dust your way! :wizard:

Cookie monster band aids?? Awesome! hehe I have been thinking about doing another icon change soon... we'll see!

Tomorrow is indeed weigh in day! Thanks for the dust! I will post the results in the morning. :)

Quick check in before we take my boss out for Brunch!
Down 3lbs this week, 9 left on my challenge for my December trip!!! :)

Have a happy & healthy day all!

Ok, am I the only one who thinks you need to change your goal by Dec? Somehow, I just don't think you will have a problem with getting that 9lbs. off!

CONGRATS on being so close to your goal! :cool1: How good that must feel!

Hope you have a great and wonderful day! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Weigh to go Mike!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: You are so close to goal, Mike! I KNOW you CAN do it! :cheer2:

By the way, do you have a reward planned for making goal? Might it involve something Disney? ;)

Have a great day! :sunny:

Hey, Mike! Congratulations on the 3 pounds! I think you are going to make your goal long before Thanksgiving! I hope you'll aim even higher! :goodvibes:

Keep up the great work! Have fun at brunch!

Congrats on the loss, Mike!

It's great to see all of your hard work paying off! I hope you have lots of fun at brunch.

Hi Mike!!!!
Way to go on the lose! That is great!!!

Keep up the good work. Hope you are having a great night

Hi all!!

Lesli - Thanks!!! I'll keep the goal as is, that way I can see how far past it I get! hehe :)

Tracy - I think 4 days in Disney will be a great treat for reaching my goal! hehe Thanks for your support!

Cam - Thanks for your support!!! :) We'll see if I meet it before Thanksgiving!

Pearlieq - Thanks!!! Brunch was nice I had a yummy omelette with sausage, cheddar, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and diced tomato. It was delish and my boss was very appreciative!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!! My cat is a cuddly mood right now so I am going to go journal surfing but I might not be able to type alot if he falls asleep in my arms as he has planned. hehe Off to bed early too as I have water aerobics in the am! :)

Bye!

p.s. I got my order from the DIS store! Yay! Bright lime T-shirt and Key Lanyard plus a free extra lanyard as it was a buy one get one sale... so here's my offer, if any of my regular readers (aka you have posted already in my Journal) want a free lime green DIS lanyard just post here and then I'll get your addy over PM. Sorry I only have one so the first responder who wants it gets it! :)

If you still have the lanyard I'd love it!!! DH collects them and he seems to have an affinity for lime green, judging by his favorite shirt of late! :teeth:

I hope you and Logan have a fun night. You've got me missing my kitty beasts now...

Hi there, just wanted to stop in and say congrats on the awesome job you've done so far, and good luck making goal!! It is soooooo close! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter