• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mike Ditka Resorts?

SandraLee

DIS Veteran
Anyone stay at the Mike Ditka Resorts? It looks beautiful and the review I've read have been great.

I've never read anything about it here on the Dis boards and I was wondering what you all thought?

http://lighthousekeyresortandspa.net/index.htm

If I told my son it had a 42" plasma and Xbox included, that would seal the deal for him!

I have friends who ae involved in that project and own some units. They say it is beautiful! I have not been there yet but plan to tour it as an investment opportunity in the future. Will report back.

We stayed there in early Dec. It was beautiful we had a 3 bedroom unit and when we opened the door I knew what the people on extream home makeover feel like you just can't believe how beautiful the units are. There is a pool and movie threater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter