• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mikaela Makes A Wish -- Oct 10 - 16 2009

We're so excited for you guys with your trip right around the corner! The new duds are so cute, she's going to look adorable..can't wait to see all the pics!

YAY! I am so glad you got the blanket! I have been "lurking" on a lot of pre-trip reports but always love to be involved in the Big Gives! I am glad she likes the blanket and I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Any more packages yet? I can't wait to see Mikeala modeling her new wardrobe!

Lynn

Any more packages yet? I can't wait to see Mikeala modeling her new wardrobe!

Lynn

No, nothing today. well not as of noon or so when I called Mik's daycare to check :) I'm like a little kid at Christmas :)

You'll have to wait until we are at Disney to see her in the outfits. She does NOT like to try on clothes and such. I do well to get her dressed in the mornings :)

When we wake up tomorrow we'll officially be in the single digits countdown!!!

Don't worry! You should be getting some more packages in the next few days!;) There will even be things for you & Ms.Barbie!

Wow, for once the USPS was fast! :thumbsup2 I just mailed your package on Saturday. So glad you liked the outfit and Megan is very pleased that you mentioned her card. Have a fabulous trip!! :banana::banana::banana:

One day last week – Thursday I think? – we got 3 packages. 2 of them were from Lynn (Cajunfan) and the other from Stephanie.

Stephanie sent Mikaela a crayon roll up. What a super cool idea. But I have to admit I might ‘borrow’ this once we get back for my lip glosses and mirror :)

3982420656_953c626005.jpg

3982422828_bbe6344ee2.jpg

Lynn sent each of us 3 shirts that we all love! Here is a picture of Mikaela’s but mine and Ms Barbie’s are very similar.
3982429352_d2c9d44d22.jpg

She also sent Mikaela a bunch of pixie dust – all Pooh related. SO wonderful!!
3982418000_11dcb6626d.jpg

We also received a package for our Make A Wish chapter that contained our flight info and a couple of goodies – a Make A Wish Barbie, a Wishes CD, and a cuddly blanket for Mikaela (no picture because it’s in the washer).
3981664363_302e35713b.jpg

So thanks BIG TIME to Stephanie and Lynn. You both ROCK! Sorry for the quick post but I need to get to bed. And if I didn't do this tonight I'm not sure when it would get done. I'm a busy busy girl this week!

wow! What an amazing precious girl and her mommy is pretty incredibe too! You guys are going to have a great time! It is so nice that you could bring someone with you to help but also share these moments. I know you said that you are not sure if she really gets it, but Ive read as im sure you have too, that Disney is full of miracles and I would bet you will witness 1 while you are. Mikaela's smile is contagious! Congrat s on the Big Give too. I had to go over to their thread just to see these ladies work and I spent over 3 hours.... 3 hours reading and looking. They are so talented and generous and Im so glad you were chosen! :dance3:

Cant wait to hear the rest!

We are hopefully going on our wish trip in DEC and I am in love with the wish stories, I cant get enough!

We we only have 2 more days of work/school left before we leave on our magical trip on Saturday.

And believe it or not, we are still having goodies sent to us! On Monday, Mikaela received a Princess beach towel from our Aunt Tammy. That will DEFinately be put to some good use. It's washed and packed in the suitcase. Thanks Aunt Tammy!

We also received another great gift from Make A Wish -- a video camera and 2 8gb SD cards to record onto! It's one of the super small one that will just fit into my purse. It's great and I've gotten some time to practice with it. So now I'm hoping I'll be able to post some short videos here. Probably once we get home I can post some.

We are almost all the way packed. I've got our clothes and such packed. Pretty much the only thing left is the stuff we still use day to day. So now I am going to focus and make sure the apartment is clean and all laundry done before we leave. That way when we come home we'll just have to wash the clothes we took with us.

Mikaela had me a bit scared last night. She didn't seem to be feeling well and even didn't eat her dinner -- and it was one of her favorites -- hot dogs. She just sort of layed around so I was worried she was getting sick. But she did perk up and finally ended up eating her dinner and drank a cup of milk. She has been fine all day today so hopefully last night was just a fluke. I'm not normally a germ-o-phobe but I did ask her teacher to keep her away from any child who is coughing, sneezing or anything. She's normally a very healthy kiddo but she'd probably pick this one time to actually catch something that's going around. Like I said, *fingers crossed* that she stays well!

:cool1:You are so far ahead of us! :worship:We have not even started packing yet & we have 5 to pack for! We did send all of Collin's formula & stuff he would need by fedex to GKTW already, though! LOTS to get done before we leave, :laundy:LOL! I am always a last minute packer, though, every trip I take, lol! See you there!!

Lisa
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I'm usually a last minute packer as well. but since the clothes we are taking are 'summer' clothes that we haven't worn in weeks, I just packed them as I've washed them. Then once we get back I'll put them away for good.

I'm only working half day tomorrow to do some last minute things while Mikaela is still in school.

We fly out at 1:50 and will arrive at 3:55. What time do you land in Orlando?

Only one more sleep!

I know that you folks will have a really fun time! Take lots of pictures of those fabulous magical memories that you all will be making!

I hope everything goes well for you, Michaela and Ms. Barbie!

HAVE FUN!!!!:banana::banana:

Lynn

I'm usually a last minute packer as well. but since the clothes we are taking are 'summer' clothes that we haven't worn in weeks, I just packed them as I've washed them. Then once we get back I'll put them away for good.

I'm only working half day tomorrow to do some last minute things while Mikaela is still in school.

We fly out at 1:50 and will arrive at 3:55. What time do you land in Orlando?

We will be arriving at 10:50. We look forward to meeting up with you guys. I'm going to PM you our cell phone #. Check with us when you get there & we'll try to meet up. See you in the world.:yay:

I'm so glad you received the crayon wallet! I was worried the mail was sooo slow! I hope you both enjoy it!

Have a magical trip!

What a fun trip so far! Your pictures are all so cute! I commented a couple of times on your blog. Hope that is okay!

I can't wait to read about the rest! I think I'll do my TR on my blog too and then just link it! Much easier to keep up that way. Great idea! We actually left the day you arrived. I wish we could have crossed over a day and met!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter