Midnight showing of Harry Potter

lizardqueen

DIS Veteran
Anyone else going tonight? My best friend had no idea our local theater was offering one, so after I enlightened her, we bought tickets for us and her 2 DD's. I'm so excited!!!

My DD and her friends are going. I get to drive her there. I don't think I could stay awake that long!

Have fun!

Yep!! I'm going too! Just bought my ticket online :banana: :banana: :cool1: Hubby and son will be home fast asleep and I will be a zombie tomorrow.:banana: I'll let the hubby go see it Wednesday night and then I'll prolly go see it again on Thursday!!
Anyone else getting Deathly Hallows dropped off at their dorstep on the 21st??? I use Amazon Prime, so usually my stuff is here b/t 8-11 am; CAN'T WAIT!!!

Bethy and I just bought our tickets too. Man I don't know what I was thinking. I'm gonna be exhausted. lol

I had to make a mad dash to the theater last night, to change my tickets to the Mega Screen showing! My son, who's not quite 13,and I have been doing the midnight showings for the past 2 Harry Potter films, and have done the book parties at our local Borders for the past two books.

We won't be dressing up for the midnight show tonight, other than a Chudley Cannon tee shirt for me and a Durmstrang tee shirt for DS, with jeans.

The book party though, we are ready to go all out! I even got a new hat for my wizarding wear!

I got my tickets online last week. I'm taking my neice to her first midnight showing.

There's a special 7pm showing at a local theater that my husband's company is sponsoring. Our family got tickets, but I gave up mine to my daughter's boyfriend since I've never seen any of those movies.

I really wish I could go tonight, but this whole working for a living thing is getting in the way.

However, I have already purchased tickets for Saturday night! I can't wait.

I'm going! I know it's silly but I couldn't sleep last night. It was like the night before going to WDW.

I would LOVE to go, but since dh and I have to work tomorrow, there is no way. If it were opening on Friday, instead of Wednesday, I could probably muddle through one day dog tired. But to make it through 3 days, just won't work. I am so jealous of those of you that are going!!

I'm going with my DS 8 and driving 4 teenage girls in full costume! They are lining up at 10, I'm not lining up that early though just dropping off then and my DS and I will come back an hour later and get in line.(but not with them-I"m not cutting we'll get at the end of the line and still do fine! Have had the tickets for at least 3 weeks.

I'm going also. Can't wait! Only 7 more hours
I'm more excited about the midnight book party next week, though!!

DBF and I are taking my younger sister and her best friend tonight. We are all super excited. :thumbsup2

I do wish I didn't have an 8am class and then work tomorrow, but Starbucks is my friend and I will survive lol.

I hope everyone who is going enjoys the movie!

Me! I'm going! DH is picking up our tickets on his way home from work. I can NOT wait!! :cool1:

My Daughter, my Mom and I have been to the midnight showing of all of the Harry Potter movies at the Senator Theatre. It's a tradition we wouldn't miss! We'll be there tonight.

SenatorTheater.jpg

My sister and I are going. I called the show and they have already sold out two theatres and are working on the third.....but that was a few hours ago so maybe now they are selling out a 4th theatre.

I'm very excited, but it sounds like it's going to mobbed!!!!

The theatre where I am going tonight has sold out 7 shows at 11:59pm and has added shows 3 shows at 12:30am and 3 at 1:00am. They have 18 screens so this could get wild.

We bought our tickets online hours ago, and since then I felt a fever coming on. I have a fever of almost 100...and I am STILL going to go! LOL! I am going to take my Theraflu, bring a blanket and cough drops. There is no way that I am going to miss going to this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter