Midievil Times

LemonFruitChew13

It's all about...Field hockey, Softball and Swimmi
Has anyone ever been to Midievil times...it a dinner thing....i'm going tomorrow and i wanted to see if anyone ever went to it

hey...I havent been on in a while...but i've been there for a school thing...it was pretty fun...some parts you could tell were fake tho

I went to one once up in North Jersey - possibly the same one you're going to??? It's a lot of fun and the food is great! You don't have any silverware to eat with, so you gotta eat everything with your hands! And the soup you have to DRINK out of the soup bowl.

wow your so lucky i want to go there realy bad but there is none were i live. i saw a midevil times yesterday im in orlando now an were driving and saw one looks like fun! speaking of midevil times has a anyone ever seen the cable guy were they go to midevil times ha ha

Never been to it, but I saw it on The Osbournes and it looked pretty cool. I'd be interested to know the price for a night there.

I went there for my 20th bday, it's sooo much fun. I'd assume you're going to the one in N. Jersey because it's really the only one around. Hope you have a blast!

I didn't go, but my dad, brother, godfather, and his son went to one in Orlando while us girls got some shopping time last summer. They had a ton of fun, and got some kind of foam swords and sheilds at Legoland in Downtown Disney, and were sword fighting late into the night in our hotel hallways. From the sounds of it, it was super fun!! princess:

i went to the one in orlando 2 years ago.. it was soo much fun! i cant wait till i go agian.

I forgot to mention, if you go for your birthday, tell someone there when you pay, they can announce it and you get free banners and cake for your group!!!

Oh yes! I forgot about them mentioning the birthdays! It wasn't my birthday when I went, but they did mention the group I was with, which was very cool.

Yeah, they can pretty much announce anything you want. Anniversarys, birthdays, engagements, school trips....it's nice

When i went which was yesterday i think they announced everyone that was there but only like 5 groups were there not w/ birthdays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter