Middle of the day activities

Marlin0305

Earning My Ears
My wife, DD10, DD8 and I planning our Universal trip for Presidents' Day weekend, and I'm starting to get a little bit nervous about the crowds. We're probably going to take mid day breaks from the parks. Does anybody have good tips for non-park activities (mini golf, swimming)? We're staying at RPH and will have a car.

My wife, DD10, DD8 and I planning our Universal trip for Presidents' Day weekend, and I'm starting to get a little bit nervous about the crowds. We're probably going to take mid day breaks from the parks. Does anybody have good tips for non-park activities (mini golf, swimming)? We're staying at RPH and will have a car.

You don't need to be worrying about crowds if you are staying onsite. Your unlimited express passes will take care of that.

THere are two miniputt courses at Citywalk and you can pool hop to any of the three on-site hotels.

Don't forget, at Uni you can pool hop! The pools at the Hard Rock and Portofino Bay are both really great! The walk from RPR is a bit long when it's really hot-if you have your car, you can just drive.:goodvibes

If you are wanting to do the mini golf at citywalk, check groupon. They've had a deal in the past week that is great!

We get tired of the crowds when it's really busy so we make it a point to take a break for lunch at Citywalk. It's nice to get away from the mobs for a while even if only to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter