Middle of March crowds and weather?

jasmine91

Mouseketeer
First, let me say that I am a teacher, so we don't get too many options for travel dates. We have been to WDW over NYE, July 4th, late January, late February (I was on maternity leave). We honestly feel like there is not a HUGE difference in crowd levels anymore, because it always just seems busy. This year, we are planning for spring break over the week of March 14th. What can we expect as far as crowds and weather?

First, let me say that I am a teacher, so we don't get too many options for travel dates. We have been to WDW over NYE, July 4th, late January, late February (I was on maternity leave). We honestly feel like there is not a HUGE difference in crowd levels anymore, because it always just seems busy. This year, we are planning for spring break over the week of March 14th. What can we expect as far as crowds and weather?

This is our first March trip too. I was worried about crowds, but then I figured I can either sit home or fight crowds in Disney. Disney won! We went in January of 2014 and I had read that the crowd levels weren't bad. Some days were horrible, others weren't. So, we'll just be surprised when we get there!

http://www.easywdw.com/category/disneybest/besttime/

We're going in early March. We have also been in January, October and November. I'm anticipating the weather being a little less warm than October, but not as cold as January. And we did Thanksgiving week last year, so I'm hoping the crowds are slightly better.

We were there the same week this year - week of the 16th. We loved it. Crowds were present, but manageable. Rope drops were great, especially since park hours at MK were extended for most of the week. They also added extra parade showings to help with the crowds. We did everything we wanted to and barely stood in line. The only time it "felt crowded" was on walkways in the middle of the day or after the night time entertainment. Weather was gorgeous and warm. My kids swam every day. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter