Mid September, offsite, Magic ticket deal

blakefamily

Mouseketeer
We havent been to WDW since January 2021. We are heavily considering a mid September trip, staying at either Orange Lake or Bonnet Creek ( RCI exchange) and getting the 3 day magic ticket and a MNSSHP night. Daughter also wants to do atleast 1 day at UO and a volcano bay day. Likely staying 7 nights. When staying offsite in the past we havent done mid day breaks, but thinking it may be necessary with the heat. Anyone done mid day breaks offiste ? Tips/ thoughts ?

I know when we visited the Magic Kingdom and wanted to do a break and were offsite (please note we were an all adult party) we just took the monorail over to the Polynesian, sat down in their lobby for a while, had a Dole Whip down in the quick service place and then sat out in the beach chairs by the beach for a while. We hung out there for about two and 1/2 hours and then went back to the park. Probably not what you were looking for, but thought I'd mention it.

Also, when I wanted a nap at the MK, I'd just go on the Carousel of Progress (short line) and sleep during the performance in the nice air conditioned seats and come out refreshed.

These are just a few ideas but are just for the MK theme park.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter