Mid October Weather

Whirlwind

Earning My Ears
HI ALL WE ARE GOING IN MID OCTOBER.........HELP WITH WEATHER AND WHAT TO PACK PLEASE............THANK YOU.

You can expect temperatures in the 80s during the day and 60s at night. Pack mostly summer gear with maybe a pair of jeans and light jacket in case you get a cool night or two.

We have only visited the world in October. Sometimes early and sometimes later.

We have never packed pants of any kind.

Save the space in your luggage for Disney stuff.

We do come with sweat shirts, only because we leave from Maryland and it is chilly here.

Have fun!!!

We were there in mid-October last year. Temps were low to mid 80's during the day and would drop into the low 60's at night. All we wore short & t-shirts, even in the evening & were plenty comfortable. I did think the mornings were a bit cool, but it warmed up so quickly during the day, that I never bothered with a jacket.

It has been a lot more rainy than usual this year, so temps might get cooler in Oct. A pair of pants & a light jacket might not be a bad thing to pack, just in case.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter