• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mid October/Early November Photopass Share CLOSED... See 1st pg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I don't know if you all have seen the new rule on Photopass Shares, but we're going to need to do something quick. This thread is going to be locked on Friday. I don't know if that means Friday morning, night, who knows.

Angie - Since you're heading this share, maybe you can post your e-mail or PM all of us and we can e-mail our info to you so that we can keep in touch.:confused3

I think this whole thing with not being able to do photoshares anymore sucks! I'll get off my soapbox now.:angel:

Hey guys. I don't know if you all have seen the new rule on Photopass Shares, but we're going to need to do something quick. This thread is going to be locked on Friday. I don't know if that means Friday morning, night, who knows.

Angie - Since you're heading this share, maybe you can post your e-mail or PM all of us and we can e-mail our info to you so that we can keep in touch.:confused3

I think this whole thing with not being able to do photoshares anymore sucks! I'll get off my soapbox now.:angel:

Angie,
I PM'ed you my email, name, addy, etc. :) THANKS!

Anyone who is signed up on this photopass share, please PM me your email address... Thanks!

Can I please join the photopass share?!?! This is my last chance!!! I will PM you my email address, etc.

We are going Oct. 26th-Nov.1st!

I'm so excited to get to do this and I wanted to thank you for heading it up. It's much appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter