Mid June or late August?

ashlet

Earning My Ears
Which time is better to go, as far as crowds and weather are concerned?

-Ashley

I haven't been either time but my guess based on everything I've read is late August for crowds and mid-June for weather. I'm going late August because DS won't be done with school and summer camp until mid-August. Back to school after Labor Day.

Either way, have a wonderful trip!

I think I read somewher that late August is great because more schools are going back to school at that time. Which is exactly why we booked our trip.

This is our first trip in August and I'm hoping I can tolerate the heat.

Hot is Hot. It wont really matter June or August with weather. On our September trips we have had temperatures in the mid 90's. So drink plenty of water, hit the parks early and again in the late afternoon and enjoy the pool or the great indoors in between.

We have been the beginnig of July and the end of August. Both times are very warm but nothing could compare to the crowds we experienced this past March. I would say that August is better for crowds but the weather will be hot which ever you decide to do.

Thanks everyone! I'm leaning towards late August since I'll have more time to plan and the crowds should be a little lighter. Hopefully this is all works out (graduation present for me ;) )

-Ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter