Microwaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieO

Mouseketeer
Are there any microwaves on the Magic for guest use? I'm thinking of taking microwave popcorn to take into the theaters.

Are there any microwaves on the Magic for guest use? I'm thinking of taking microwave popcorn to take into the theaters.

Sorry, no. We were on a cruise with a woman who complained that she couldn't get the microwave oven in her closet to heat her cup of coffee. (The "microwave" was her room safe.) :rotfl2:

You can buy popcorn outside the theaters or get a snack from the pool deck to enjoy during the movie....or bring pre-packaged movie snack candy from home.

No microwaves anywhere for guest use.

As above, no. If you want popcorn, you can purchase pre-popped bags of popcorn at the consession stand.

:cutie:

Sorry, no. We were on a cruise with a woman who complained that she couldn't get the microwave oven in her closet to heat her cup of coffee. (The "microwave" was her room safe.) :rotfl2:

OH NO!! That's great! :rotfl:

Thanks guys. This board is so helpful!

Many of us skip the (extra cost) popcorn on the ship, and just pick up a plate of fresh hot (free) french fries from Pluto's Dog house for the movies.

I don't get it!! Is it posted that you can't take those item into the theatre? The movie theatres where I live also serve those foods, so I am used to smelling all of those foods along with the popcorn.

I don't understand the issue....

No, the only limitatations I've heard of are (depending on the CM at the door) at the WDT. Sometimes they won't let you bring a "meal" in. But snacks are fine.

We've taken french fries, pizza, and chicken strips at various times into both theatres.

We have always brought food from the pool deck to eat while watching a movie. We even bring our own drink while watching the shows. I have been on two cruises and have never had a problem with this. Am I wrong for this....
:confused3

You can bring whatever u want into the movies! I wish they made popcorn fresh but that smell would get old :(

jdb in az said:
sorry, no. We were on a cruise with a woman who complained that she couldn't get the microwave oven in her closet to heat her cup of coffee. (the "microwave" was her room safe.) :rotfl2:

lol

OK, this is too weird. Every movie theater I have ever been in has sold burgers, hot dogs, fries, chicken strips, etc. for consumption in the movie.

And really, I have traveled cross country by train many times and they sell burgers and the like for you to eat as well. :)

This sounds like a very, very, very personal preference and not something pretty much anyone else in society would care about.

OK, folks, we've gotten way off topic here.

If I were the OP, I'd be able to ask the mods to close this thread. As it is, I'll just point out that the original question was "are there microwaves onboard for guest use?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter