Microwaves in Downtown Disney Hotels

Pongo69

<font color=blue>Buttercream Cakes and Turkey Legs
Does anyone know of any Downtown Disney Hotels that have microwaves and fridge in the rooms.

Thanks

The junior suites have small refrigerators in them as well as a wet bar. You can call the hilton 800 number to see if they rent microwaves. If not buy one at walmart when you go for $35.

Go to the search function. We have spent the last couple of days discussing this very topic. I agree with the suggestion to buy one at Wal Mart but as you will see it is kind of a tempest in a tea cup.

I agree with the suggestion to buy one at Wal Mart

If they rent them in the dtd hotels, then maybe they allow them there. On the other post we are talking about using them in hotels where they are not allowed according to "official" Disney policy. I assume the Jr suites at the Hilton are set up for them, as are some of the DVC's at Disney. Also we were discussing that many Dis hotels provide the use of a micro in their food courts.

THanks so MUCH for the clarification. I guess I really do miss the hair splitting on the Debate Board.

Just stayed at the Hilton, no microwave or fridge included with the room--you might be able to get one at an additional charge. There was a coffee maker provided though. There was a minibar, but there was clear signage that removing anything from the minibar or stowing personal items in it could result in a charge.

Anne

THanks so MUCH for the clarification. I guess I really do miss the hair splitting on the Debate Board.

I'm not sure where you see it was hair splitting. You said this "very topic" was being discussed..in fact all the OP wanted to know was if any DTD Hotels HAD micro's and fridges in the rooms. She wasn't asking if she should buy a micro to cook in a Disney hotel. I wasn't sure what the other thread had to do with what she asked, and this sure wasn't a debate.

call the hotels and ask.

Couldn't you at one time rent a microwave at the Beach club?

The universal studio hotels rent them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter