Microwave in Wilderness lodge rooms?

MinnieMom

Because everyone needs a little magic in their lif
Title pretty much says it! Is there a microwave in the Wl rooms or one that can be used somewhere? Thanks!

I don't recall one in the rooms, but I believe you can request/rent one for your room. There is one in the roaring forks that you could use also. If you stay in the DVC VWL section all of the rooms would have one.

When we were there in 2006 at Christmas time, we saw at 2 different times a Microwave sitting outside a door on the first floor in from of a room during the times that Mousekeeping was making rounds. I took it to mean that you could possibly get one, I think if you have a baby that they might be willing to provide one.

How do you use the one in RF? Is it out in the open for the public to use or do you have to ask a CM to do it? Thanks!

In WL they do not have microwaves in the rooms, in VWL they do. The microwave in RF is out in the general area for use so you don't have to ask a CM to use it. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter