Micky Moms Club Illuminations party - 23/08/09 - EVENT FULL

I have read but haven't posted on the DIS in forever....it's so nice though to be able to pop back on here and feel so at home! :goodvibes

I got the email on Monday, right when my sis & I were contemplating a Fri-Sun or a Sat-Mon weekend for my birthday on 8/23! Well, this email made my decision easy - we're staying till Monday and celebrating my bday w/the Mickey Moms!

I replied back Monday afternoon w/my RSVP. The original email said to bring a copy of your confirmation to the party. After entering all the pertinent info on the RSVP pop-up, I got the message (paraphrasing) that someone from Disney Special Events would contact me further about the event. It didn't give me a confirmation page or number to bring with me to the party. I guess I will wait a few days to see if someone from Disney Special Events does contact me then hunt their booties down to find out what is really up!

Let me know if anyone else on here was successful or if it was just me with the weird message :confused3 ...Thanks all!

Just edited the title as they don't appear to be taking any more people for the event.

I would love to get an invittation if anyone has one available. We will be there on the 23rd and it would make our day to attend.

Are any UK DISers going? I know that Joanne, Anna and Bret from the Moms Panel are going and I would imagine Laura is too. Hopefully they'll do another one if this one's successful :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter