MickeyStar's 2005 Trip!

MickeyStar24

Earning My Ears
Walt Disney World for my family is fun, but at another time of year. WDW is literally wall-to-wall people in the parks and it's not a great time to go. I think if we ever went again, we'd go during the year and not during Christmas. Overall I met a ton of characters and had so much fun at SeaWorld, MGM, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Islands of Adventure/Univeral Orlando and EPCOT.

WDW is definitely the place to spend your birthday. I wanted to do the Magic Kingdom on the 27th, but we decided to go to EPCOT instead. The day was fine and I enjoyed World Showcase. I got many birthday wishes and a free bucket of popcorn! Birthday supper was spent at Chef Mickey's and it was a very enjoyable evening. Extra time with characters, pictures, autographs, awesome buffet and a special treat for the birthday girl/boy (nicely decorated, but heavily iced chocolate cupcake). Disney really does know how to make one feel special and it's even more special if you're able to meet the head cheese, Mickey Mouse himself for the FIRST time in person. Overwhelming. Next time I'm going on a Character Scavenger Hunt!!! LOL

Happy Belated Birthday......How about if you decide to go to Disney for a visit......we have done the first and also the second week of December....so we could see all the lights and decorations.....it was not really busy busy...but we like April and May .....thanks for posting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter