Mickey's World 2 (or 1) at Windsor Hills?

OhioJewels

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever stay at either of these townhouses? I did a search and saw some stays back in 2009, wondering if anyone has stayed more recently and your thoughts on them.

www.mickeysworld.net

Thank you! :)

We stayed at Mickeys World 2 the first week of Oct. this year. I would recommend it. I really thought everything in the townhome looked just like it did on the pics. I would say the furniture was "comfortably worn" yes there was some wear and tear on some of the pieces, and some walls could use a little repair/paint, but it was just what I would expect out of a rental property. I had no problems working with Dina, everything was very easy. The location of #2 is very very close to the main store/pool area which was important to us.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. I took a ton of pics, but I don't know how to share them on the boards - sorry!

Gina

Well, I consider that to be a subjective question, depends on what you are used to. But yes, we thought the king bed in the master was quite comfortable. The kids say their beds were comfortable as well, over the week they bed hopped between the other 3 regularly! But they are 6 and 8 so I can't really vouch for the quality level of those mattresses. :)

I'm trying to think of other specifics for you -- we brought dishwasher soap and extra tp, and turns out others had left lots, so next time we go, I would not bring that and only but it down there if needed.

The wifi worked very well, the washer/dryer were ok - one load on the dryer took a second run, but it didn't really bother us.

Good luck picking your townhome and have fun on your trip! It'll be great!

Thank you VERY much for the detailed reply and extra tips!

I definitely agree about the beds being a subjective thing, but greatly appreciate your answer about them. I figure as long as you didn't say they were horrible they will be good lol

Getting so excited, the time is almost here!

Thanks again! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter