Mickey's Very Merry Vacationers Land/Sea! We Are Home (TR LINK)

Hope you guys had a great and magical time! Can't wait to read about and see pics from your trip! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We had a fantastic trip and a few hiccups. One of which caused us to have to stay two additional (not so fun) days. Can't wait to share it all with you. For now I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.:santa:

Glad to hear you made it back safely. I can't wait to hear about your trip, hiccups and all.:santa:Merry Christmas:santa:

Hope you guys had a great and magical time! Can't wait to read about and see pics from your trip! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for sticking around!

Can't wait to read your trippie!

And I saw you guys at the airport today...coming home? We were there picking up my sister. Hope you guys had a good flight!

You're kidding! You should have said hi! The roads were terrible. I was so tired of sitting around once we got home. 4 hours on a plane followed by a 2 1/2 hour drive that should have taken an hour. We saw cars spinning out and flipping all the way home. Was a bit scarey.

hi, i just read your last trip report and just found this one. Hope you guys had a great trip and look forward to reading about it.
Happy Holidays:santa:

So fun to see that I still get new readers to old TRs. Glad you're joining along for this one.

Hi Brooke!! Just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you during your trip! I hope you're having a great time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much. Got your Christmas card, very cute.

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!!! :santa: Safe travels!!! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home!!:goodvibes

Thanks a bunch;)

Have a Fantastic Trip! (I know you will!;))

I will be thinking of you guys...already looking forward to hearing all about it in your TR! I still haven't done a cruise, so I will be very interested in how it goes!

And what a great way to get over the post-Christmas funk than to write a TR! Hopefully you will get a good start on it before heading back to school in the New Year!

Again, all the Best and Happy Travels!!!:goodvibes

Thanks for the well wishes. Looking forward to sharing it all with you.:goodvibes

By the time I realised it was you guys, I lost ya. lol :D

And yes, the roads were terrible. I think my sisters plane circled the airport for 45 minutes waiting to land. >_< At least you guys made it home safely!!

Welcome back home....can't wait to read your TR :surfweb:

PS: a Merry belated Christmas to you and your family!:goodvibes

Whoo hoo!! Off to check out the TR!! (I tried to post here last night and I wasn't able to--can't wait to read about your trip!!) I hope ya'll had a very Merry Christmas, Brooke!! :santa:

Whoo hoo!! Off to check out the TR!! (I tried to post here last night and I wasn't able to--can't wait to read about your trip!!) I hope ya'll had a very Merry Christmas, Brooke!! :santa:

Yep I asked moderator to reopen thread so that I could post the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter