Mickey's very merry Christmas

HappyLawyer

DIS Veteran/ OLCC Owner who's Mouse'n Down The Hou
Has anyone done this with their families, my understanding is they close down the park at 6pm and those with the bands -wrist stay until midnight, there is a fee, is it nice?

We're going on Saturday to Disney and we're doing Very Merry Christmas on the 9th, i'll let you know more, but from what I understand MK closes down and the party lasts until midnight and yes of COURSE there is a fee..lol. It promises to be well worth it, hopfully my DD who is 2 will stay up!!

Thank you for the reply so many people don't and the thread dies i started on on the attractions board for dec yes i just brought 3 tickets, won't say what they cost me but i think it iwll be worth it going on the 14th at least we can get a late start to the park and not be there first thing in the morning

we are going with 6 adults 1 child and my 2 year old and it cost us 265..lol we must be crazy..ROFL. We'll be back on the 11th...when are you going?? I could let you know how it was!

We have done MVMCP many many times, and it is so much fun for everyone. We love it so much that we always buy tickets for 2 of the nights it is offered while we are down there for a week. The free cookies and hot chocolate, and the snow coming down on Main Street along with the most festive holdiay parade will definately put a big smile on your faces!!!

We will be there in almost a week. We can't wait!!!

We just returned from WDW and attended MVMCP on 11/30 with our three DD's, ages 3, 5 and 7. It was wonderful. We arrived at MK at 4:00 in order to make our dinner reservation at Cindy's Royal Table at 4:20 -- afterwards, we visited Fantasyland and literally walked onto all the rides until 6:00 when they sent us to Tomorrowland where we walked onto Indy Speedway, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear and Stitch's Great Escape. By then, the rest of the park re-opened and we walked into the Haunted Mansion (found the "ring", too!) and then onto Aladdin's Magic Carpets and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...well, you get the idea. The absolute BEST part was riding BTMR during the Wishes fireworks finale! The line was so short we were able to ride it twice DURING the fireworks!

Each of my DD's had autograph books and got tons of signatures. Not to mention the "snow" on main street, the fabulous parade, free hot cocoa and cookies, etc. and etc.!!

Yes, there is a fee - but IMHO, it's worth every penny. My DH complained a bit at the cost of the tickets when I first ordered -- when the night was through, he said we needed to go to MVMCP every year!

It was great -- the only complaint I had were the mosquitos - I think I was bitten a dozen times. A small price to pay though, for a wonderful time! :earboy2:

HappyLawyer
Have to agree with OP. We were also there 11/30 and had a great time (kids 3,4, and 5). Didn't leave the park til 11:45, which surprised even me that the kids could last that late (we did take a nap before however!!) Two almost cried moments for me were: the fireworks (absolutely breathtaking) and during the second parade (so much less crowded than the first) Sleeping Beauty noticing my DD's Sleeping Beauty sweatshirt and "mouthing" to her how much she liked it!! I thought my DD was going to wet her pants she was sooooooo thrilled she was noticed. Again, definitely worth it. Was alittle more crowded then I remember in years past, but still great.

I will be going to the MVMCP on December 12. We got tickets to the event, but we don't have tickets to the park. We are actually going to Universal, but couldn't resist the Mouse! :love: Does anyone know if I can still get into the park early with the MVMCP ticket only? If so, what time?

I believe they will let you in around 5 p.m. We booked a reservation at one of the restaurants for 5:30 p.m. so when we are done eating we can stay in the park for MVMCP.

That's even if I don't have park tickets. Because the Disney reservation person told me that we couldn't enter early without a park ticket. Even if I had a MVMCP ticket.

We were told that if you have a priority seating for a dinner you can get in early and get your wrist band for mvmcp. That's what we have always done in the past.

long4disney said:
I believe they will let you in around 5 p.m. We booked a reservation at one of the restaurants for 5:30 p.m. so when we are done eating we can stay in the park for MVMCP.
where are you guys eating we booked for 4:35pm on the 14h though

We are eating at Crystal Palace for the Winnie the Pooh and Friends Dinner at 5:30 and we are doing MVMCP again on Thursday night and having dinner at the same time at Liberty Tree Tavern with Minnie, and Friends.

We went in at 4 and ate at the Plaza Restaurant, most of the restaurants close up for the 6pm park closing so if you want to eat I would get there early I think they only have a few rest. open for the party and the PS were impossible to get for 11/30.

Can someone tell me again how to get the calander on the bottom of my messages? When they changed the board around I lost my count down calander.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter