• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 9th

I asked the same ?s on another thread and was told that at least 4 counter service restaurants were opened at last years MVMCP (the names are escaping me- they are posted in the Nov 30 MVMCP thread). I ended up making PS at LTT for 5:50-if the party starts before 7 we'll be in the park, and if it starts at 7 exactly we'll be there and have out eating out of the way. I agree- I wouldn't want to spend party time in a restaurant! Hope this helps!

Hi to all I will be there on Dec 9 I will have a tee shirt with
WDW Magic on it and I will be on a ECV chair do to bad knees
and back. I am a very larg man you can't miss me. Please
Please say Hi I will not bite. I love to meet people from all
over the counter and world see you there. P.S Don't eat
the snow flakes there soap this is my second time seeing
the MVMCP it is great fun.....

:wave:

Hi Conntom,

We will look for you and be sure to say HI. Our whole family has the Disney magic t-shirts , though I'm not sure we will wear them that night. I am hopping for some christmas disney ones for that night.

Jordan's mom

Jordan's MOM great see you there this is will be my 21
year going to WDW I started going in 1974 10 years at
Christmas time it's the best time of the year hope to meet
you.

:D

We will be there as well, Twin ds's 3. Ds 9. And myself. Sil, nephew, sil's mother. We have LTT at 5:10. Just for the first 4 four in the group.:)

Also going on the 9th, first time and very excited!

Dh and I, and our 5 kids. We couldn't get LTT until 6 PM, I hope that's enough time, but it will have to do.

I'm sure we'll have a blast, though.

Mary

Mary,

We will be at LLT at 5:50! We will look for you. We have found that character meals take about 1 hour so we should be fine!!
We can't wait either.

Jordan's mom

This will our first time for MVMCP. Did MNSSHP last year and loved it. Can't wait to see all the decorations. It will be me, DH, and DD. Hope to see some of you there.

It so exciting to see so many people going and eating at LTT around the same time. We cannot wait to get there!

Time to be at the MVMCP since 1992.We love it and have been going twice most years.Be sure to wear your Dis Pin and or lime green ribbon so we can meet you.:D :earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

DH (50) and I (48) will be there also! This is our first MVMCP and our first WDW trip in December! Can't wait to see the decorations! We are staying Dec. 5-13!

We are just BIG KIDS!!!!

Karen

My friend and I will be there on Dec. 9 , with ressies at Liberty Tree Tavern for 5:45. Looks like LOTS of us chose the 9th! Sure hope it is a nice, cool, clear evening!

We are staying Dec. 9-15. I can't wait!!

Leesa

Be sure to wear your lime green ribbons so if we bump into each other we can say hi to our Dis board pals.

Dec 9 our youngest DS turns 7!! What a way to spend a bday...We'll be doing AK that day then MVMCP that night (maybe a rest in between ;) . No dinner plans. I already have a list going of DISBoarders who posted for Dec 9. I believe we have a tentative meet arranged...after the first parade at Casey's Corner.

I will be there with DH, DD(1 month shy of 3, the last time she is free), DD(1.5), and my Mom. My Mom and I have done MVMCP before but it will be DH and DDs first time. I'm so excited. I don't have plans for dinner as I'm hoping the two little ones sleep up until the start so they can me awake to enjoy it. :p

We'll be there (DD 9 and DH) with LTT at 5:15. Very excited - second trip at Christmas.

We'll be there as well. This will be our first Christmas party but our second party at the World...we have done MNSSHP! We'll be wearing our Santa hats for sure. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter