• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 4th

Bumping this up to see if anyone else is interested in joining our group for a DIS meet at MVMCP on Dec. 4th.

So far we have 20 DIS'ers for the meet and 15 for dinner at CP before the party.

I'll be making the PS for dinner in 22 days.....so if you're interested, hop on over to the DIS Meet Board and sign up. Here's a link:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413931

Linda

I'm SOOOOOOO excited!!! Our tickets for Dec. 4th arrived in the mail today.. This will be our first MVMCP and it will be me (the "grandma"), my grown DD, and my 5 yr. old granddaughter..

I'm hoping to see some other DIS'ers there - and I can't believe that Dan Murphy and helenabear will be there the same night!!!

Now all I have to do is "eBay my way" the rest of the way.. LOL

Anyone wanna bid on a house? A car?? The entire contents of a house?????? LOL...

I'm just SOOOOO excited.. Can you tell????
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I've had my tickets for about 2 weeks now! :) We are so excited. It's my DH's and my 5th trip (YIKES-in 2 years-we're addicted) to Disney but the first one at Christmas time! We are combining my two favorite things....Christmas and Disney.

AND we've decided to take my 11 y/o Niece and my DH's 11 y/o Nephew...and it's their FIRST time to Disney! I think my DH and I are more excited than they are though!:)

This will be our first trip. We've been looking at the picture gallery all day. We plan to attend the party on the 4th. What's the best way to do this? We're staying at ASMO.:confused:

Just wanted to welcome you to the DIS, 2bRNfunformom!!!!. Hope to see you guys on the 4th. A good sized group will be going to Crystal Palace for dinner and then on to the party. Check on the DIS meet board for a thread on that.

When you ask, 'What's the best way to do this? We're staying at ASMO.', are you asking how to get there, when or what. Send me a pm or just post your question here.

Again, wlecome, nice to see you.

Dan :sunny:

DH, DD25 and me will be there Dec. 4. already got our tix. Hope to meet many of you and stick a name to a face!

We'll be there! We won't make dinner, but would definitely be interested in meeting up later!

Our tickets arrived yesterday :p :p :p Our kids have no idea we're going yet.We just went down in August.Our family will have to go to a 12 step program for Disney addicts.DH and I are very excited about being there for the holiday extravaganza.I'm going out today to get the supplies to make our own Disney/Christmas t-shirts.If that isn't enough excitement I called 2 days ago and got an AP rate for WL:bounce: Now if I could land PS for LTT.So far booked up.
See you all there
Heidi

Wow, sure looks like it's going to be a DIS night at the Party on the 4th!!!!!! Yahoooooo!!!!!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :grouphug: :wizard:

We will be there. DH, DD (14 months) and myself. I don't know if we can make the meet as we are getting together with some other DIS'rs.

Well Denine....drag the other DIS'ers (btw...who are they?) and come on by the Liberty Tree in Liberty Square just before the first parade. Even if it's just to say :wave2: We'll be assembling directly across from the "Family Photo Spot", just in front of the "Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe".

I just called to make a ps at CP for 4:00 and the cm told me that you have to have a ticket for the park to get in. He said he 'thinks' it's ok after 5:00 to get in with your MVMCP ticket for dinner, but the earliest opening they have is 5:30! Has anyone else heard this?

btw....our group of 3 families are planning to dine at CP also. However, I thought it may be best to dine seperately from the group, since we will have 3 two year olds with us! Trust me, that is a situation that you would want to avoid! ::yes:: :Pinkbounc :duck: :bounce: :duck: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by figmentvi
Well Denine....drag the other DIS'ers (btw...who are they?) and come on by the Liberty Tree in Liberty Square just before the first parade. Even if it's just to say :wave2: We'll be assembling directly across from the "Family Photo Spot", just in front of the "Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe".

Oh, so that's where we are meeting! See you there!!

Oh, so that's where we are meeting! See you there!!

Sorry Scott !!!!! I am going to post an "official" meeting spot post soon. Looking forward to seeing you.

Disneyfan551.....we'll also have a two year old. We'll send her over, you'll never notice one more :D :D :D

Linda

Havent bought our tickets yet but this will be our most likely night to go. Hope to see yall there.

Just reading through all this has me really excited! I can't wait to have fun with y'all :hyper:

I think we should all go to the Pirates of the Carribean after the parade and do a group ride! We can all sing 'Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Pirate's life for me!!!' pirate: :teeth: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter