Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central 2005

we have received our tickets and are going Dec. 6th.
We are very excited as this will be our first MVMCP we normally go in October and go to MNSHP. The Halloween party is always a blast so I am sure that The Christmas party will be a blast too. Same amount of people, just depends on where you are and where the crowd is, we always found that if it is really crowded in one area, we just move to another area of the park and find it is usually less crowded. Have fun!!! :cool1:

We had to change our trip dates. My DD (18) just got a job on the local AFB as an Engineering Aid. It's a summer position, but it could turn into a full time position.

So we have changed our dates to over Thanksgiving weekend so that she won't have to worry about missing work. Now we have 4 MVMCP tickets that we have to do something with.

If anyone is looking for tickets for the 16th of Dec - we have 4 adult tickets that we will sell for the original purchase price. PM me with any questions.

I just bought a single ticket for myself for Dec 20th. I'll be travelling with DH, but all he wants are the pins, so I will buy him the pins, he will go back to the hotel, and I will do MVMCP. I've gone 4 times and I enjoy it. I have no problem going on rides by myself. The parade is not to be missed.
Michele

We went last year DEC 16th, it was a thurs. It wasn't unbearable with the crowd. Fridays and Sundays seem to be the worst, as far as the crowd. I would highly reccomend this to anyone. When you're used to disney crowds,this shouldn't even compare.

Does anyone know what the T-shirts or sweatshirts looked like from last year's MVMCP? I'm thinking I may get that for my Christmas shirt this year.....

bigbabyblues said:
Does anyone know what the T-shirts or sweatshirts looked like from last year's MVMCP? I'm thinking I may get that for my Christmas shirt this year.....

I'd like to know too. Anyone have pictures? Can you get these only the night of MVMCP?

Last year I bought a sweatshirt, green with a small picture of MVMCP over the left side of the chest. The t-shirt was red with the design on the back of the shirt with a small design on the front left side. If I can find the shirts in my winter clothes I will post a picture. There were other shirts but they were going so fast. I liked the t-shirt better than the sweatshirt design wise.

Just a little info for my friends...I just purchased my tickets for the 9th...there was no advance purchase discount. Online, all of the tickets for Fridays are full price. I didn't care, I wanted the tickets so bad I was afraid that my date was sold out I bought them anyway :)

:confused3
Jennifer

p.s. I can't wait to go back..I was just there in June/July (went with boyfriend who wasn't excited to go) this was his idea and we are going just for the weekend to see the decorations and then I heard about the party and it is going on when we are going ( I think he liked it more than he is letting on :) )

Unfortunately, no matter how or when you pay there is no advanced price for Fridays! So glad you're going though, we're all here countin' down together!

The only advanced purchase discounts are for passholders and the specific dates set aside for the passholder discounts. We too purchased ours online and since we weren't going on a date that had AP discounts, we paid full price.

Maridw said:
The only advanced purchase discounts are for passholders and the specific dates set aside for the passholder discounts. We too purchased ours online and since we weren't going on a date that had AP discounts, we paid full price.

I copied this from the very first post to this thread...

TICKET PRICES:
Advance: Adult $36.95....Child (3-9) $26.95
Gate Price (night of party): Adult $42.95...Child (3-9) $32.95.
Advance purchase means any time before actually being at the Ticket and Transportation Center on the night of the party you've chosen to attend.You can purchase them at your resort the day of the party at Advance prices.You ONLY require a MVMCP ticket to attend this event.The tickets are non refundable and the party will go on...rain or moonlight

According to this, you do get a small discount for advance purchase.

Yes, that is correct. There IS a discount for anyone (AP or no AP) for advanced purchase. Unfortunately, Fridays don't count. I'm sure they realize they'll sell them regardless of price (for the weekends especially) so they have been the same price as "gate price" since the tickets went on sale.

Dopey Sharon said:

TICKET PRICES:
Advance purchase means any time before actually being at the Ticket and Transportation Center on the night of the party you've chosen to attend.You can purchase them at your resort the day of the party at Advance prices.You ONLY require a MVMCP ticket to attend this event.The tickets are non refundable and the party will go on...rain or moonlight
Dopey Sharon said:
Is there an additional discount for AP holders?? :confused3

elosoloco said:
Dopey Sharon said:

TICKET PRICES:
Dopey Sharon said:

I just ordered my AP rate MVMCP pass a week ago. It's for Thurs, Dec 1. It cost $32.95, add $2.15 tax and $3.00 shipping to that....$38.10. So, no addtl. discount on the already discounted price. You get one discount rate. But, if you're buying an advance, then you don't have to pay the shipping (if you're buying at WDW!), so just add the $2.15 tax.

elosoloco said:
Dopey Sharon said:

TICKET PRICES:
Dopey Sharon said:

How much does MVMCP cost? Is it offered every night?
A separate admission ticket is required.

2005 Dates

Nov. 27 and 29, Dec. 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 and 20

PRICES:

Advance purchase prices Sunday through Thursday
Age 10 & up $41.49
Age 3-9 $31.90

Friday nights and day of event
Age 10 & up $46.81
Age 3-9 $37.23

Annual passholder discounts available November 29, December 1, 4 and 13
Age 10 & up $35.10
Age 3-9 $27.64

Buy your tickets early! A number of MVMCP events SELL OUT! For more information, call 407-W-DISNEY.

I got this info from Deb's site here...

http://allearsnet.com/tp/hol_mk.htm

ccgegg said:
First of all, I hope you accidentally typed 14 December because there is not a MVMCP that night. They have one the 13th and 15th.
As for Liberty Tree Tavern, yes you can make dinner reservations right now. But hurry, because the best times (around 5:30) are already filling up.
Thanks ccgegg! I just booked my dinner with my daughter at LTT. No Problem at all. Plenty of open tables between 5pm an 7pm.
It was good that you told me about it. It will be the first time that we combine the christmas party with a dinner. The other years we just entered very early and used the night to do as many rides as possible. This time we try to enjoy the christmas spirit a little more. Not that we missed parade, firework or the show on the stage in front of the castle, but this year I hope to intensivy the christmas feeling a little more.
Thanks for the help. It will make the difference!

MVMCP goes on till midnight. If you do not arrive at MK until 8 or 9 PM, do you still just go to the main entrance and show them your ticket to get into the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter