Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central 2005

H.Richburg said:
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for all the typos.

My last question should have read, are the AP discounts published anywhere?

At disneyworld.com
You can buy your tickets there for any date of the party. Also purchasing tickets at the window on the day of the party instead of buying ahead of time is more expensive.

Go to the calendar at the Disney site and click on a day of the month your going. Gives you all the info there. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are the nights of the party up till Dec 20 or 21.

One of the members of our party may have to cancel so I might have an extra MVMCP ticket for Dec 18th. I know its non-refundable so any suggestions on how I might sell it?

MaidMarian said:
One of the members of our party may have to cancel so I might have an extra MVMCP ticket for Dec 18th. I know its non-refundable so any suggestions on how I might sell it?
You might post a message here to see if anyone might be interested in buying it from you. Otherwise, I have seen several for sale on ebay.

JPN4265 said:

I thought it was mean to "chuck people out" come 6 o'clock on a party night. However it was then pointed out to me that the park actually closes at 6 o'clock anyway, not the 10:30pm that I thought was closing time!!!!!

Happy day for me had to share. I was checking are flight times again when I noticed they dropped the tickets prices again. $49 dollars one way instead of $69. so of course I re booked and then (this is a big shock) I was able to talk DH into coming home Monday morning instead of Sunday. So I re booked and instead of $125 for four people I was able to get the $49 flight again! Woo hoo We are saving money staying an extra night. Called CBR booked another night. this was a long weekend trip but now we are going Dec 8 to Dec 12th but I only got park tickets for 2 days thought we would just visit DTD and chef Mickey Sunday. but now I just called and had our MVMCP ticket swtiched to Sunday night instead of Firday night (more money saved) and we can enjoy Epcot Friday night and have fantasic dinner Saturday and then the Chirtmas party Sunday. Yhea! I can't beleive my luck today!

Flight prices just decided to cooperate for me too! On Thursday, I had about talked myself into driving as prices from Nashville (for both of us) would have been over $500. Then on Friday, Southwest finally came through with a sale and we're both going for $191 total!!!!!

So, four weeks from today, we'll be celebrating my husband's 30th at Epcot and four weeks from tomorrow, we'll be at MVMCP!!! And all of this while I'm five years cancer free!!! Can't wait!

wannabebelle said:
Flight prices just decided to cooperate for me too! On Thursday, I had about talked myself into driving as prices from Nashville (for both of us) would have been over $500. Then on Friday, Southwest finally came through with a sale and we're both going for $191 total!!!!!

So, four weeks from today, we'll be celebrating my husband's 30th at Epcot and four weeks from tomorrow, we'll be at MVMCP!!! And all of this while I'm five years cancer free!!! Can't wait!

Congratulations! :cheer2: Sounds like we're going around the same time...12/9-12 for me. I'll be celebrating 7 yrs of survivorship! :Pinkbounc
We have a little thread on the Community Board for survivors...come on over! :flower1: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=810357&page=1&pp=15

How about sending some of that airline discount pixie dust my way? Flights still to high for our family of four, so we'll be loading the Jeep and heading south on I-95. Nothing can dampen our excitement, but sure would be nice to have that 2 hour flight instead of the 10 hour drive!!!!! ;)

Does anyone know at what time the fireworks start on 12/4 during MVMCP? Thank you so much for your help. :sunny:

glawgirl said:
Does anyone know at what time the fireworks start on 12/4 during MVMCP? Thank you so much for your help. :sunny:
I don't think we'll know for sure until the first party and someone posts the times, but my guess is around 9-915 as in previous years.

poohj80 said:
I don't think we'll know for sure until the first party and someone posts the times, but my guess is around 9-915 as in previous years.

Thank you so much - I truly appreciate your help. :sunny:

Is 450 too late of an PS at 1900 Park Fare for a party night? There is only 2 of us... what ya think?

laurabelle said:
Congratulations! :cheer2: Sounds like we're going around the same time...12/9-12 for me. I'll be celebrating 7 yrs of survivorship! :Pinkbounc
We have a little thread on the Community Board for survivors...come on over! :flower1: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=810357&page=1&pp=15
Thanks SOOO much for the link...I have subscribed to the thread and hope to be a frequent visitor...I will be there 12/17-20 celebrating six years of survivorship...Went to WDW in 1999 to celebrate the end of my treatments and it has been my good luck charm ever since as is evident in my siggy!!!!! :flower:

miss missy said:
Is 450 too late of an PS at 1900 Park Fare for a party night? There is only 2 of us... what ya think?

No, I don't think it's too late. You'll probably be done by around 6:15p

beattyfamily said:
No, I don't think it's too late. You'll probably be done by around 6:15p

Thanks! That was funny, I almost just asked you straight out, since I knew you would know :goodvibes !

The four of us will be headed to the Christmas party on 12/6! We normally go during the Halloween one, but wanted a change, so we are very excited and it is LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!! :Pinkbounc

Cookie55 said:
Thanks SOOO much for the link...I have subscribed to the thread and hope to be a frequent visitor...I will be there 12/17-20 celebrating six years of survivorship...Went to WDW in 1999 to celebrate the end of my treatments and it has been my good luck charm ever since as is evident in my siggy!!!!! :flower:

Lol! You're just like me, I'm crazy about WDW and have been a frequent visitor too! It's a magical place :wizard:where we get to be kids again :earsgirl: and we can leave the "real world" :crazy2: outside the gates -good riddance! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter