"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

This is our first party. We are going on Dec 15th. I am toying with getting tickets for another party as well. Either 17th or 13th. My daughter really wants the character experiences and that appears to eat a lot of time. Thoughts on this? Worth it? Crazy? We have 2 nights at the start of our trip with no tickets because of FD so we need something to do anyway. Appreciate any and all opinions on this.

We've got our tickets for November 19. Last year was our first party and we loved it!

Is there a Disney Photographer at all the character meet and greets? Trying to decide if we should add the PhotoPass or MemoryMaker.

I'm torn on when to try to go this year. We rearranged our trip to get free dining and we're now arriving on Dec. 15. So, we can go the 15th, 17th or 18th. I'm leaning toward the 17th. It seems like going on the very last day would be too crowded and we prefer to spend our first night relaxing at Downtown Disney. Thoughts?

We went to MVMCP in 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2012. The carriage was not out for any of those. It wasn't out for MVMCP or MNSSHP in 2013 either.

That said, nobody knows what they will do from one year to the next. And this is a different carriage too, so who know.

I wonder if it is different on certain nights? We went in 2011 for my 40th birthday and had our picture taken in front of it.

I wonder if it is different on certain nights? We went in 2011 for my 40th birthday and had our picture taken in front of it.

How odd. I'd be curious to hear if anyone else had the carriage available for photos in 2011. When did you go? We were there in early December.

I just booked my resort reservation and my MVMCP ticket for Nov 29th. I have always wanted to go to WDW during the holiday time and now I get to spend 9 days/8 nights.

We're going December 1!

Thanks for all of the great info and pictures! Getting excited!

Best way to surprise a 5 yo with tickets?

We're going to Disapalooza so she'll know about that but we're staying offsite so want to surprise her with the Christmas tickets.

We will be there on Dec 3rd for our 4th MVMCP. Always a fun, festive night that we think is always worth the money!

Going to our first MVMCP on Nov. 20th. Does anyone know how many tix are sold to the MVMCP? Just wondering how busy it will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter