Mickeys Philharmagic

signtalker

"in House" Disney Cast Member
Does anybody know if this is up and running yet, the two bits of information I have seem to say spring 2003 or summer 2003, does anybody know?.

Jules

From what I have read on other parts of this board, October 9th looks like the opening date now. I have a couple of "2003 edition" guidebooks that say both Philharmagic and Mission: Space were due to open Spring 2003.....that seems increasingly unlikely. I was hoping at least one of these attractions would be open in June, but seems not.

I would be interested if anyone has more info on this:confused: :confused:

Allie.

........ it is rumoured that Mickey's Philharmagic will be open in October...... that's the latest!
Mission Space is one of those attractions that can be held up again if there are any technical problems ( remember Test Track? :rolleyes: ) ...... I thought it was October but take a look at this thread on the Rumours Board!!!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355490

........ looks like it's a question of watch this space :teeth: ( ....... I can hear you groaning :teeth: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter