Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade after MVMCP

dotcomguy

Earning My Ears
In the past Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade was part of MVMCP and after the parties it replaced the regular parade at MK through 12/31. Did they make a change this year?

Not that I'm aware of. Have you seen something that suggests otherwise?

In the past Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade was part of MVMCP and after the parties it replaced the regular parade at MK through 12/31. Did they make a change this year?

The EVENING parade will revert to the "regular" MSEP.

The Christmas parade will replace the AFTERNOON parade at MK, after the last MVMCP ends.

I can't find anything definitive but I found this link that got me wondering:
http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Mickeys-Once-Upon-a-Christmastime-Parade.htm

Then I noticed it's not on the Disney Calendar. For example 12/22 has the Celebraste a Dream Come True Parade:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/calendardayview/?asmbly_day=20111222

I see your point. I wouldn't worry though--I'd be willing to bet they'll still do the MOUaC parade after the last MVMCP. To not do so would be a definite change from what many park-goers are expecting.

I see your point. I wouldn't worry though--I'd be willing to bet they'll still do the MOUaC parade after the last MVMCP. To not do so would be a definite change from what many park-goers are expecting.

The WDW calendar rarely (if ever) lists the Christmas Parade by name during the holidays, even though
Disney always offers it in the afternoons following the final MVMCP evening.
The "official" WDW calendar often creates more problems than offering accurate information.
I (and many other's here) spend a lot of time trying to calm the fears of DISer's who fall victim
to the often shoddy, badly-maintained and poorly edited so-called "official" WDW calendar.

I've learned to only check it to see how WRONG it is.
(No, I'm not kidding.)

I appreciate the reassurance. What about the fireworks? Do they have the same ones as MVMCP? Not a big deal to us but we're curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter