Mickey's NSSHP & Adr's question

maripoopoopoo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a clue for the dates on the Halloween Party nights? Is there a pattern for the dates? Certain days/dates in the past?

I will be there 9/23-9/30. This is really frustrating me, I need to do my ADR's this Sunday and I can't plan them all for breakfast/lunch - in fear of missing the party :headache: Plus, I want to do Fantasmic on 9/25. My most important meals are the princess meals!

My (proposed) adrs w/o knowing the dates of MNSSHP:

23-Sep Friday open day Arrival Cape May - Dinner
24-Sep Saturday Animal Kingdom Tusker House - Breakfast
25-Sep Sunday Hollywood Studios Fantasmic Package - Dinner shoot for early - Mama Melrose
26-Sep Monday Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Royal Table - Lunch or Dinner
27-Sep Tuesday Epcot Askershus Lunch or dinner (Princesses)
28-Sep Wednesday Magic Kingdom Ohana/Chef Mickey for Dinner
29-Sep Thursday Open day 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast/Garden Grill (Epcot) for Dinner
30-Sep Friday Epcot - Food & Wine Askershus Breakfast (Princesses)

HELP!

My dates are based on the 7pm closings at Magic Kingdom, which indicate that the Park is closing early for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Friday September 23, 2011

Tuesday September 27, 2011

Friday September 30, 2011

Hope this helps!

To expand on what Hare23 said...

When you look at the hours for any month there is a "party" scheduled for, you will see some nights that the park closes at 7:00pm. These are the predicted party nights and can generally be used to make your plans.

However, as with anything at Disney, until Disney announces the dates themselves, it could always change. It stinks, I know (I am going in October), but that is what it is.

Does anyone know if you're going to MNSSHP what is the earliest time you can enter Magic Kingdom that day ? Is it one hour earlier than time scheduled for this event to begin or can you get in earlier with MNSSHP tickets if you have an ADR scheduled for let's say 2 hours before it begins ?

Many thanks :)

This is a huge relief - Thank you all for your replies!!! It was so much easier to go and just wing it all, but w/ a soon to be 4 year old - I have to think of what she would want to do :love:

So after days of working on this....
These are my proposed ADRs (and other proposed plans):

23-Sep Friday open day Arrival Cape May - Dinner Disney's Beach Club Resort
24-Sep Saturday Animal Kingdom 9-5 Tusker House - Breakfast/Lunch
Jammin Jungle Parade 3:45
25-Sep Sunday Hollywood Studios 9-9 Fantasmic Package - Dinner shoot for early - Mama Melrose
Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun 3 pm
26-Sep Monday Epcot/Illuminations 9-9 Akershus Breakfast (Princesses)
Illuminations 9 pm
27-Sep Tuesday MK/MSNNHP 9-7 Cinderella's Royal Table - Lunch or Dinner
Dream come true parade 3 pm
28-Sep Wednesday Magic Kingdom/Wishes 9-9 Ohana (poly) /Chef Mickey for Dinner (Disney's Contemporary Resort)(Early)
Electrical Parade - 8 pm
Wishes 9 pm
29-Sep Thursday Open day 9-9 (Epcot)/Illuminations 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian)for Breakfast/Garden Grill (Epcot) for Dinner
Illuminations 9 pm
30-Sep Friday Epcot - Food & Wine 9-9 Akershus Breakfast (Princesses)

Whew - this board is the best!

Does anyone know if you're going to MNSSHP what is the earliest time you can enter Magic Kingdom that day ? Is it one hour earlier than time scheduled for this event to begin or can you get in earlier with MNSSHP tickets if you have an ADR scheduled for let's say 2 hours before it begins ?

You can enter at 4pm with a MNSSHP ticket.

In the past it has been 4pm. I would say it should be safe to count on that again this year, but every year we have a "freak out" on these boards because CMs will say otherwise.

If I were to forecast about this year, I would feel safe saying 4pm.

This is ridiculous - MY ADR's have changed again - I think I am going CRAZY! :scared1:

23-Sep
Friday open day Arrival (maybe hit Mk or Epcot) Cape May - Dinner(Beach Club Resort)
24-Sep Saturday Animal Kingdom 9-5 Tusker House - Lunch (1 ish)
Jammin Jungle Parade 3:45 (to coincide lunch end with parade start)
25-Sep Sunday Hollywood Studios 9-9 Fantasmic Package - Dinner shoot for early - Mama Melrose/Brown Derby
Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun 3 pm
Fantasmic 8:30 pm
26-Sep Monday Epcot/Illuminations 9-9 Akershus (Lunch) Princesses)/Rose/Crown (dinner) 7:30
Illuminations 9 pm Can see Illuminations from Rose/Crown
27-Sep Tuesday MK/MSNNHP 9-7 Cinderella's Royal Table - Lunch
28-Sep Wednesday Magic Kingdom/Wishes 9-9 Cinderella's Royal Table - Lunch (alt)
Electrical Parade - 8 pm
Wishes 9 pm
29-Sep Thursday Open day 9-9 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian)for Breakfast
Chef Mickey (contemporary) Dinner ?
30-Sep Friday Epcot - Food & Wine 9-9 (11-1:30 )(must return to go to airport 5pm flight) (Unless we can make other arrangements) Akershus Breakfast (Princesses)

All I have to say is :eek:

The worst part is that I am the only one (in my party) that appreciates my control freakish ways in wanting to coordinate this......:rolleyes:

we will be at the party on the 27th as well!!! You will be able to get in at 4pm.

We will be having dinner in the castle that night!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter