>> Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween & Very Merry Christmas Dates & Prices <<

So what percentage of people are dressed up. My son really wants to - we are going tomorrow night. We came up with something but I don't want to look like a dork. LOL Particularly from 4-6PM. Do most people change at 6PM or are they walking around dressed up at 4pm? We can get in at 4pm - right?

Thanks!

So what percentage of people are dressed up. My son really wants to - we are going tomorrow night. We came up with something but I don't want to look like a dork. LOL Particularly from 4-6PM. Do most people change at 6PM or are they walking around dressed up at 4pm? We can get in at 4pm - right?

Thanks!

Dress up, trust me you won't look like a dork. The majority dress up in some way. There are the people who go to the extreme, and some that go minimal, have fun with it.

I have a question as well... we planned our ENTIRE trip for 6-13 December, and had to reschedule just today. I have had my MVMCP tickets for awhile, and I don't want to eat the $250 dollars for the tickets. Does anyone know of a place to put these tickets so that someone wanting to go can purchase them? I was thinking ebay as well, but I'm not sure if that would work. Does anyone have any ideas or have maybe done this in the past? Thanks for any help!

I have a question as well... we planned our ENTIRE trip for 6-13 December, and had to reschedule just today. I have had my MVMCP tickets for awhile, and I don't want to eat the $250 dollars for the tickets. Does anyone know of a place to put these tickets so that someone wanting to go can purchase them? I was thinking ebay as well, but I'm not sure if that would work. Does anyone have any ideas or have maybe done this in the past? Thanks for any help!

You should call Disney and let them know you situation and they will probably refund your money. You SHOULD NOT put them on e-bay or any other website like that. That is wrong, because they are non-transferrable. Besides they have your name on them and could get you and the other person in trouble or kicked out of the park, if/when you are caught.

Suzanne

Where was your room booked at? Just wondering if anyones DVC waitlist may have come thru due to your unfortunate cancellation.

You should call Disney and let them know you situation and they will probably refund your money. You SHOULD NOT put them on e-bay or any other website like that. That is wrong, because they are non-transferrable. Besides they have your name on them and could get you and the other person in trouble or kicked out of the park, if/when you are caught.

Suzanne

You know, when I asked the operator at Disney about getting refunded, she said that I couldn't be refunded the money but that I could sell them on Ebay! I was surprised as well, but now all I have to do is figure out how to sell them! My name isn't on the card itself, it just specifies if it is for an adult or for a child.

Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out! :rolleyes:

You know, when I asked the operator at Disney about getting refunded, she said that I couldn't be refunded the money but that I could sell them on Ebay! I was surprised as well, but now all I have to do is figure out how to sell them! My name isn't on the card itself, it just specifies if it is for an adult or for a child.

Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out! :rolleyes:

You might want to look again, it should have you last name on the lower right had corner in tiny print.

Suzanne

:hyper: Does anyone know if the Castle will be all decked out in those beautiful white lights this year? I will be there Nov. 8-17 and hoping they will be on. I can not wait to see this.. I am assuming they will be on for the first MVMCP which is around the 10th of Nov. (oh please tell me they will be on, PLEASE)

Could someone please remind me when we're aloud to enter the park with our MVMCP tickets? I know it says the party starts at seven but for some of the hard ticketed events, you're allowed in at four. I just can't remember if the Christmas party is one of them :yay:

Does anyone know if there is somewhere to check to see if a night is sold out or pretty close

we have tickets for this Thursday, Oct 16 and I am curious to know if this is expected to be a busy night etc? I totally realize that even if its sold out the crowd level is still a lot less than MK might have on a regular night BUT it would be soooo amazing if it was a LOT less

I can't wait first party at Disney EVER

:yay:

4:00p. Been that way for a few years now.

Yeah! :cool1: I've been looking for confirmation of this. 4:00pm was what I was told when I purchased the tickets, but the actual ticket says 7:00pm. I can only imagine how impressed my 4 YO would be if I took her to the park 3 hours early & they wouldn't let us in.

Thank you!!!!!

PS I forgot to ask, is Cosmic Ray's serving food during MNSSHP? That's where we usually eat. Any other reccommendations for CS?

:hyper: Does anyone know if the Castle will be all decked out in those beautiful white lights this year? I will be there Nov. 8-17 and hoping they will be on. I can not wait to see this.. I am assuming they will be on for the first MVMCP which is around the 10th of Nov. (oh please tell me they will be on, PLEASE)

The lights are already on tha castle, but I don't know when the fist night they will turn them on.

Could someone please remind me when we're aloud to enter the park with our MVMCP tickets? I know it says the party starts at seven but for some of the hard ticketed events, you're allowed in at four. I just can't remember if the Christmas party is one of them :yay:

Yeah! :cool1: I've been looking for confirmation of this. 4:00pm was what I was told when I purchased the tickets, but the actual ticket says 7:00pm. I can only imagine how impressed my 4 YO would be if I took her to the park 3 hours early & they wouldn't let us in.

Thank you!!!!!

PS I forgot to ask, is Cosmic Ray's serving food during MNSSHP? That's where we usually eat. Any other reccommendations for CS?

You can enter the park at 4pm, just did it for MNSSHP 2 weeks ago. Yes, Cosmic Rays was serving food during MNSSHP

I have read somewhere that the lights on the Castle will start on Nov 10th but I can't remember where.

I was thinking of buying some tickets for 10/31 on ebay. Is your name on the back of them anywhere?

We entered the park at 4:00 sharp! with our MNSSHP tickets, we had a ressie at LLT for that time, made it no problem. Cosmic Rays was open, we had to eat there when we went to Coumbia Harbor House and it was closed on our next visit during MNSSHP.

how many tickets are available for the Christmas nights?

I want to know how many other people might be in the parks.

thanks

Hi all!
We are leaving for our WDW trip in five days. I have a question. What if we don't want to participate in the Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party? ARe we not allowed in the Magic Kingdom on those nights? Or how does that work? We were just going to play it by ear and maybe buy the tix when we get down there if we change our mind.
Thanks so much!!!!

Counting down the days!!!!!
Amy

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Amy,
The park closes for those nites and only the people that have the MNSSHP tickets will be allowed entrance. We went two years ago and it was a blast. Well worth the $$. The characters were out in full force and all of the villians made an appearance. Snow White and all 7 dwarfs were together taking pictures as well as Alice, Tweedle dee and dum, the white rabbit and the Mad Hatter all together! When does that ever happen! I have only seen it at the MNSSHP so far. The fireworks were awesome! We missed the castle show with the villians (DH was on Dumbo with DD at the time), but could see an amazing show of the fireworks from behind the castle.
Oh, and there are also dance party areas, the one we spent the most time at was in Fantasy Land by Dumbo..the girls were dancing with the Cinderella mice! Hoping to see the show before the fireworks this time around.
We are going back this year 10/29-11/5 too...hoping to have the same experience for the kids (DD5, DD3, DS 1).
Hey, I am from NWI as well!

HI -
The villian show that is presented at the front of the castle right before the fireworks ... is that "the one" to see? I thought there were other showings as well.

I hear that catching the second parade is better, true?
Also, anyone know where the best spot to view the show and catch the headless horseman run by is?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter