Mickeys Not So scary Halloween Party

I booked a reservation for next month.
I got an email about the reservation.

Here is an excerpt of that email that confuses me:

Thank you for your recent ticket purchase. Please see below for details.

Don't Forget! You Still Have to Make a Reservation.

Now that you have a ticket, it's time to make a theme park reservation for entry via the Disney Park Pass system.

I thought I had a reservation when I bought the ticket- at least if I come at 7 pm?
If I want to come at 4 pm- do I have to make the reservation for that day - and if no reservations available, then I can not come in until 7 pm?

PS-I am staying at a timeshare resort, outside of Lake Buena Vista (in Orlando).
I just saw this on "undercover tourist" website:

Party guests are allowed to enter the park starting at 4 p.m., which we recommend taking advantage of. If arriving between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., all you need is your party ticket — a separate day ticket or park reservation is not required.

For anyone wondering about the dessert party, here's our experience.
We did the Tomorrow Land Terrace party with the garden fireworks viewing.
The dessert party was a big disappointment for us. Checked in at 8:45. Got a reserved table for us, so we could come and go and our table would be held for us. It was a great chance to sit down and enjoy some treats and beverages.
Sadly though, the terrace is not air conditioned. We really could have used a good cool off time, especially with the August heat and the air being thick and humid from the rain.
We spent about 1/2 hour there, went to to Space Mountain, and when we came back around 10:00, they were already clearing the tables and had removed all the reserved tags from the tables. Apparently, the party only goes until 10:15 when the fireworks start, and then it's over.
The garden viewing was pretty good. It was nice to have a reserved spot and not be crushed shoulder to shoulder with people.

Can my wife and I pickup our wrist bands for our kids while they are off riding rides or do they have to be present?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter