Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Tooliebell

Earning My Ears
Is it worth the extra money? Does it ever sell out? If we don't get tickets and we are at MK that night, will the kids know something else is going on? Are only certain rides open for that event? and not open others?

Personally, I thought it was worth the extra money, considering I spend that on a concert ticket alone. Most all the attractions are open, and yes- premium dates do sell out. We got ours for October 31st. In terms of being overly special, they do have Mickey's Boo To You Parade and special fireworks, but is it extremely different than a regular wishes and Spectromagic parade? I didn't really think so. They also have candy stations set up throughout the park and adults and kids can get free candy.

Alot of people dress up also, which is always interesting. If you go, I'm sure you'll find it fun. :thumbsup2

This is a family favorite for us, my kids love it...we go earlier in the month and there are less people, we have never waited more then 20 minutes for a ride. Also a tip go a little early they will let you in as early as five but the trick or treat doesn't start until seven..so we go and do the rides that the kids want to do and we have more time to do everything else like trick or treat. Plus if you go earlier you get out earlier which is nice if your kids are smaller like mine.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter