Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Characters?!

The word is because the YOAMD is over (same reason for Woody's Cowboy Camp ending). It's sad, because it's a lot of fun. I'm happy that I was able to be in each section before it ended.

Please tell me that Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial isn't ending, too? That's such a shame about Woody's Cowboy Camp. :(

Went to MNSSHP first and second nights. The first night Tarzan was the character who switched off with Jane. Also, when you walk through the train underpass on the right hand side when entering magic kingdom there is the building with Toni's pizza. Well before the building we met Mickey and Goofy in costume. Chip and Dale were switch off characters.

Do you remember approximately what time you saw them there?

Woodie and Jessie also had a horse with them (don't know his name) - the horse and Jessie stayed out during the second parade and got very excited dancing a hoe-down when the country bears went past :)

Please tell me that Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial isn't ending, too? That's such a shame about Woody's Cowboy Camp. :(

Haven't heard anything about it closing. I don't think it will (since it does so well).

Woodie and Jessie also had a horse with them (don't know his name) - the horse and Jessie stayed out during the second parade and got very excited dancing a hoe-down when the country bears went past :)

That would be Bullseye.:)

Ooohh! We love Bullseye. I'm so glad he might be out!

Do people line up for the characters before the start of the official party like they do for Jack Sparrow at P&PP? Or are the times the characters come out more unpredictable? I'm going to be arriving in the park at 4 and would love to meet Snow White and the 7 Dwarves. Would it be better to show up there before the party starts at 7 or later in the night when crowds have died down a bit?

Do people line up for the characters before the start of the official party like they do for Jack Sparrow at P&PP? Or are the times the characters come out more unpredictable? I'm going to be arriving in the park at 4 and would love to meet Snow White and the 7 Dwarves. Would it be better to show up there before the party starts at 7 or later in the night when crowds have died down a bit?

id like to know as well...btt

Not as much as Jack Sparrow (as in no big lines at 6:00pm, yep I was there) but around 6:45p short little lines start forming (you'll find me over by Mickey) As the party goes on, people will start lining up for Snow White before they come out.

I would try to see the Snow White group first thing. Their line is long all night.

Now that they are ending there will be more characters to come?

No idea. I guess we will see in 12 days.

Ok, I have NEVER been able to get a picture of Donald,Goofy or Daisy at a MNSSHP.....is it possible? If so does anyone know where. I know Donald is at the dance party with Chip and Dale BUT do they do pictures?..On a side note and off topic. If Toon Town Barn is under construction where can I see Donald and Goofy and in the MK during regular park hrs?

Ok, I have NEVER been able to get a picture of Donald,Goofy or Daisy at a MNSSHP.....is it possible? If so does anyone know where. I know Donald is at the dance party with Chip and Dale BUT do they do pictures?..On a side note and off topic. If Toon Town Barn is under construction where can I see Donald and Goofy and in the MK during regular park hrs?

Goofy normally greets on main street by the photo store. Donald is at the dance party, and I think Daisy is going to be there too. I don't know.

To check regular greetings I use http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm it lists where and when things are going on.

If a character is at a dance party, they usually do not stop for pictures. They may, but it is not guaranteed.

If Toon Town Barn is under construction where can I see Donald and Goofy and in the MK during regular park hrs?

I believe Donald is in Frontierland dressed in a Davy Crockett outfit (I believe that's also what he wears for Halloween at DAK). Not sure about Goofy or Pluto, though.

And this is sort of off topic, but does anyone know if this is "permanent", since the Toontown room for Donald, Pluto, and Goofy is reopening as the Fairies room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter