Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014

Just got our tickets for my DD16 and I for Oct. 5! My DH and DD14 will be attending HHN! Waaaay to spooky for me! Haha!
This is our first year NOT staying on property, so I am a little out of sorts with my thoughts.
My plan is to drive over to the TTC and be at MK at 4:00 for the party. I was wondering a couple of things:
1. Will we need our magic bands for anything? (We have them from Oct. 2013.)
2. Will we be able to schedule any FP+ when we get to the park, say from 4-7?
3. I can't remember . . . is FP+ in operation at the party?
4. Is BOG out of the question unless we stand in line?
TIA!!

I can answer a couple.

2) Last year, people were able to use their hard tickets for MNSSHP to book FP+ at a kiosk from 4-7. We do not know if you that will be allowed this year or not.
3) No FP+ during party
4) I don't think you will be able to eat at BOG without an ADR, even as a walk-up but I suppose it's always possible.

I can answer a couple.

2) Last year, people were able to use their hard tickets for MNSSHP to book FP+ at a kiosk from 4-7. We do not know if you that will be allowed this year or not.
3) No FP+ during party
4) I don't think you will be able to eat at BOG without an ADR, even as a walk-up but I suppose it's always possible.

Thank you! I absolutely can't wait! We have not been to MNSSHP since my DD16 was 7!

I can answer a couple.

3) No FP+ during party

I just saw on another thread here that we can no longer get FP+ even from 4-7. This has changed from last year. Bummer, but we should still hopefully get a few rides in anyway, and if not, there's little to no lines after 7 :) (although I'm wondering if that will be the case for 7DMT...)

I just saw on another thread here that we can no longer get FP+ even from 4-7. This has changed from last year. Bummer, but we should still hopefully get a few rides in anyway, and if not, there's little to no lines after 7 :) (although I'm wondering if that will be the case for 7DMT...)

I saw that too, but honestly, I'm not convinced. Phone CMs tell people ALL kinds of stuff that simply isn't true.

347zju8.jpg

My daughter likes this if I could just find something like this I would have her be this and I'll be aurora

347zju8.jpg

My daughter likes this if I could just find something like this I would have her be this and I'll be aurora

Cute costume, but my kids would have lasted about 10 minutes in it at MNSSHP. Between the humidity, crowds, and the need for something practical so you can do the rides, you might want to think about a lighter weight, simplified version of this.

you make a good point lolol, maybe next year and she will be 6 then lol I am thinking of my daughter and I just being Minnie Mouse, and I will paint her face with the nose she will look so cute, and she can be Elsa on the 29th there isn't a party that night but she is doing BBB

We've got tickets for October 13th & the 16th !!!! So ready ! I'm going as a Ghostbuster & DW is going as contemporary Mary Poppins !!!!

Hi all, I just got tickets for our first MNSSHP and had a question, if we hop to MK earlier than 4:00 on party day do we need to re- enter after 4:00 to get wrist bands?

Hi all, I just got tickets for our first MNSSHP and had a question, if we hop to MK earlier than 4:00 on party day do we need to re- enter after 4:00 to get wrist bands?

There will be wristband distribution station near Stitch's Great Escape.

TP recently updated their crowd predictions for 2014 MNSSHP parties. Here is the link:
http://blog.touringplans.com/2014/05/09/disney-world-halloween-party-2014/

I would take their party crowd predictions with a grain of salt. I haven't looked over this year's predictions, but I know last year it was based entirely off of ride wait times from the prior year. Some special events impacted crowds, and weren't happening again, but they didn't take them out of the equation. And besides, rides really aren't the primary focus for most people paying extra for a hard ticket party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter