Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014

i'm new to the halloween party and have a quick question... My son will be 9 when we go in september. We have him purchased up as a 10 year old for our general park tickets and dining plan so he could eat off the adult menus (the kid is a foodie with adult tastes). When i buy the mnsshp tickets, should i buy his as 9 or 10 years old?

I just went to my MDE and then I went to magic bands and tickets. I saw that my MM card is there as well as our park tickets but I am wondering why the Halloween party tickets are not showing up are they suppose too? It says that I added them and I thought they would be there with the others

Anyone have thoughts on how busy 9/21 will be? How bad are Sundays in September during late afternoon hours? We are planning to arrive at 4 and are hoping to get a few rides (maybe with FP+?) and dinner in before 7. It will be my kids' first trip (they are 2 & 4). So excited!

ETA: how late do people with really young kids last at the party? I know we won't make it until closing but I am reeaaally hoping to at least see Hallowishes!

We will be going the same evening. :) Hoping it is not too busy. My daughter is 4 now, but last time we went to MNSSHP, she was 2. She lasted until the end. She is a late night kind of kid to begin with though. She passed out on the bus back to the resort.

:banana::banana: We will be going Sept. 26th also.......sounds like lots of liners will be there that night :cool1::cool1:

I got snagged....booked our flights for November 1 thru 4.... I was hoping for MNSSHP on November 2nd. :eek:

I got mine for Oct 31st too! Our 1st HP ... Did Xmas and P&P years ago. Very much looking forward to this.

Haven't been to this since 2010, so we're gonna do this twice in October. Looking forward to going back and enjoying the Food and Wine Fest.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope my younger son will be a trooper and hang in there late, but there's really no telling. His usual bedtime is about 9 and we are CST so if we haven't adjusted to the time change yet maybe he'll be set for a late night! But it all hinges on how well he naps that day. Fingers crossed! My older son on the other hand will probably be running on adrenaline the entire time. He's already asking me every day, "are we going to Disney World tomorrow?" It's gonna be a long 4 months!

Haven't bought tickets yet but we'll be at Sept 9, 12, 14 & 16th and then I'll be back in October as well!!

SUPER excited about it!

Yay!!! Got tickets for me and my nephew for October 26!!!

It is going to be so fun!! I can hardly wait!!!!:jumping1:

Just got our tickets for my DD16 and I for Oct. 5! My DH and DD14 will be attending HHN! Waaaay to spooky for me! Haha!
This is our first year NOT staying on property, so I am a little out of sorts with my thoughts.
My plan is to drive over to the TTC and be at MK at 4:00 for the party. I was wondering a couple of things:
1. Will we need our magic bands for anything? (We have them from Oct. 2013.)
2. Will we be able to schedule any FP+ when we get to the park, say from 4-7?
3. I can't remember . . . is FP+ in operation at the party?
4. Is BOG out of the question unless we stand in line?
TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter