mickeys merry christmas party

bkgilliam

Earning My Ears
So My kids really want to go to this. We get in on the 18th early. I am not so keen on it because of the extra price. I think they basically just want to see the parade. What time, as a normal ticket holder does one get kicked out and how is this mandated. I just wonder if we are there for the day on our hopper pass will be asked to leave or just have to leave at 9pm or whatever time. Also is it worth it to pay to go to this

You will be asked to leave, party people get wristbands and they check them like crazy when park closes to non party people. There is no way you can not pay and see the parade. Park closes at 7 for non party people.

So My kids really want to go to this. We get in on the 18th early. I am not so keen on it because of the extra price. I think they basically just want to see the parade. What time, as a normal ticket holder does one get kicked out and how is this mandated. I just wonder if we are there for the day on our hopper pass will be asked to leave or just have to leave at 9pm or whatever time. Also is it worth it to pay to go to this

Do you arrive November 18th or December 18th? Because after the last party date they show the holiday parade, fireworks and shows everyday untill like December 31st.

thats what i thought since it would cost us about $310 to go. thanks for lessening the guilt of not going. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter