Mickeys magical party offical website.

This just confirms that I need to book a trip before 2010 :rotfl: . DD2 is obsessed with Playhouse Disney so will love that part. DS will be in his element with the Stars 'n' Cars and DD1 just loves Disney full stop that she'll love it all lol.

Plus, the dates I want in September (over DD2's birthday) are mega cheap with the 40% off. All I need to do now is convince OH and at the moment he's having none of it :sad2:

Just noticed that it starts on the 4th - am sure i read somewhere it was the 2nd - will the 15th anniversary stuff carry on till the 4th then? like candellabration? we're going the 2nd to the 5th April! x

on the website it says win prizes but I cant find any competitions?

if you go to the uk site, you can win a set of 1 day hopper tickets. All you need to do is toonify yourself or choose a toon character and enter the toon world.

Click on the Mickey ballon with Broewse in it and select a game. If you reach awsome level you've got a chance to register for a prize.

I hope it helps.:)

i agree i thought the castle would be more tacky. i dont really mind it but i dont think its an amazing addition

I dont think the castle looks that bad, but I think the replacements for the banners down main street look tacky.

Ive been looking at all the new stuff on a different website and I personally love it! Looks fun and colourful :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter