• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Magic Show

Donnaksmj

LovinDisney
has anyone gone to see this show in their hometown?? It's coming to Boston and would love some feedback. Also does anyone know the presale internet code to order tickets???

We went and saw it this summer. I thought it was great. My kids loved it and still talk about it today. Hope that helps.

We went - my 3 year old liked it a lot. I was entertained- but didn't think it was great. I like Disney On Ice alot better- almost all of the DisOnIce shows I have seen were spectacular IMO. I think this magic show would be really great for ages 4-7.

I took my 3 year old son and he loved it. I would take him again.

I also gave a set of tickets away here on the disboards but never heard from the person if they liked it or not. Made me sad, I did pay money for them!

My dd and her grandmother went to see it in July. They really enjoyed it. My dd liked Disney on Ice better though. We saw that last weekend. It is a cute show. I would check on using your disney visa if you have one. You can get some money off of each ticket.

We saw it, and my seven year-old thought it was really funny and loved the magic. My three year-old loved the characters. My DH and I thought it was pretty corny. I still thought it was cute, but DH thought it was terrible! It is definitely aimed at the kids, without some of the adult appeal most Disney Live shows have. I would still recommend going for your kids - just know that you might be groaning at some of the jokes and antics!

You can sign up at the Feld Entertainment website (www.feldentertainment.com) and they will send you the presale for events in your area. I have even e-mailed them to get presale codes of other places (we say Mickey's Magic Show while on vacation), and they were very accommodating! They just sent me the presale code for Disney On Ice Princess Wishes, so of course I had to buy tickets! :rotfl2:

We took our then 20 mo old son to see it in June. He enjoyed it. I wasnt all that impressed by it. We were given free tickets, so that made it better.

My family Fun magazine for September had an add in it with a code , but I cant find the magazine. You can also try the code save it's a code for vegas so I'm not sure it will work for you.

Good Luck!

I am looking for a code for pre-sale in Connecticut at the Chevrolet theater. Anyone have one? The shows are December 7-10. My birthday is the 9th. I would love to take my 5 1/2 yo son Austin to teh show.

We saw the Pooh live show there and he loved it!

Thanks.

We are seeing this show in Toronto on Sunday. I am hoping it tides me over until my trip in December, I need some Disney magic in me theses days :lovestruc

I have 4th row/centre seats for the 4 of us :wizard:

I was looking at the schedules and after Toronto it heads for Kentucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter