Mickey's Kool Snack - Disney Floral

jennab

DIS Veteran
So I am thinking about purchasing a Mickey's Kool Sack for our upcoming Sept trip from Disney Floral and Gifts. I can't seem to figure out what exactly is in it. It does not list all the items on the website. Anyone who has gotten one, what was in yours and did you think it was worth it? I was also debating on a few others (the one with the cute Mickey bag). Again, website doesn't seem to list everything that is included so kind of hard to figure out which is best!! TIA :)

Thanks! I was hoping someone could give me the lowdown song don't have to spend a bunch of time on the phone with them!

I purchased one in 2012. It had a couple of canned sodas, bottles of water, Mickey Rice Krispie treats, Goofy's candy snacks and a couple more things. I thought it was worth it, we still use the cooler. If you do a board search you might find an old thread that I posted a picture of it on.

I found my pics in photobucket. I think in the second pic we had already taken some items out.

I hope you didn't think my post was me being deliberately obtuse. I just meant they are fabulous about making sure items that you want are in whatever you order. i just ordered the Disney Family Treats tote and while I didn't personalize it my whole phone call took maybe 6 minutes... And honestly about 3 of those was me trying to explain that no, no one staying in the room was getting married - I was, I was using this as a welcome gift for my future in-laws for their first WDW trip.

I hope you didn't think my post was me being deliberately obtuse. I just meant they are fabulous about making sure items that you want are in whatever you order. i just ordered the Disney Family Treats tote and while I didn't personalize it my whole phone call took maybe 6 minutes... And honestly about 3 of those was me trying to explain that no, no one staying in the room was getting married - I was, I was using this as a welcome gift for my future in-laws for their first WDW trip.

Oh not at all!!! I was just hoping to get some opinions/information! I am also considering the family treats tote too :) The bag looks super cute!

I just noticed the price of this jumped from $40 to $52.

If you got this, can you let us know if you thought it was worth this updated price:)

TIA

Question - is there a place online to see all these in-room offerings, with content and prices?

Strike that - I found it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter