Mickey's Kitchen Sink

dacky041208

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if this is still available? I read it was available in the fall for $14 (previously $23) at both the Plaza and Beaches and Cream...I'm curious if it's still sold. I'm hopeful for our June trip.

Got one week before Christmas and now proud owner of the cutest little Mickey sink! [Plaza Ice Cream Counter]

P1150195.jpg

P1150199.jpg

where did you get this $14.99 one at?? according to wdwinfo.com menus, at Beaches and Cream:

"Kitchen Sink - Scoops of Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee, and Mint Chocolate Chip smothered in every topping we have - $28.99"

is there a smaller version available somewhere? i'd love to have that adorable Mickey sink as a souvenir! :thumbsup2

never mind, i just found this on the same wdwinfo.com menus site. At the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in MK:

"Souvenir Mickey's Kitchen Sink - Hot Fudge, Strawberry, and Caramel topping served over hand scooped Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry Ice Cream with Whipped Cream, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip,s and Cherries - $22.99"

So there's a double dip version for $15, and a three scoop version for $23? An extra scoop of ice cream is $8? That sounds high even for Disney.

Or maybe the extra $8 also covers additional topping? Still...

So, from what I read on this, the Mickey pants kitchen sink is available at both the Parlor AND B&C. It's a much smaller amount of ice cream as compared to the original kitchen sink at B&C.

It's 3 scoops of ice cream with 7 toppings.

If I read things correctly, I think they decreased the price from that 22.99 but I am not 100%. That's based on a review I found online and the comments on the review.

Here is the review I read from last spring. As you will see, everything in the review states it is $22.99, but in the comments, a price reduction is mentioned.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/...the-mickey-pants-sundae-in-walt-disney-world/

I am dying to know if they still do this. lol.

The Kitchen Sinks offered outside of Beaches and Cream are "junior" or smaller versions, hence the lower price tag of around $15 for two scoops and $23 for three. The two scoop option was later added, I think, because $23 was a lot for 3 scoops of ice cream, even with Mickey pants as a souvenir.

The real version at B&C has seven or eight different scoops and every topping they have added. This one costs around $29. It is a sight when someone orders this one!

The "real" $29 one is the one that comes in the actual sink, right? The mickey pants one is always a little less expensive right?

Is this Mickey bowl available at the sit-down Plaza Restaurant in the MK or only the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor? I don't see it on either menu on allearsnet.com. Are the Mickey bowls plastic? Thanks!

When we were there the end of October 2014, I was able to purchase the Mickey sink minus the ice cream for $10. It was still wrapped in plastic with slight assembling needed. Easy to pack for trip home.

It is available at Beaches and Cream. DW and I had the smaller version in Dec at B&C. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter