Mickey's Hot Chocolate and other food items sold at WDW

coneygoil

Mouseketeer
It's always tempting to buy the food items sold in the collective cans and boxs at WDW. My folks always get several boxs of the dark chocolate pretzels. I have only bought the set of Mickey's hot chocolates. For a while, I didn't try it but have been using the hot chocolate mixs a lot lately. The "chocolate chocolate" is my favorite. This has made me want to buy more food items and would like to know if there's any that all of you would recommend. Bringing home food from Disney feels like magic ;)

We like the hot chocolate also. We always buy the variety pack of Christmas coffee for us and shortbread cookies for my MIL.

We always get the Chip n Dale "Mickey Cheese Crackers". They are cheese crackers in the shape of Mickey heads. My 2 yo loves them. We buy a bag and carry it in our bag throughout the parks. We go through several bags during our trip. We always buy more to take home with us.

We like the Minnie Mouse cookies too and the chocolate pretzels are good too.

Haven't tried the coffee or hot chocolate yet.

We like the hot chocolate also. We always buy the variety pack of Christmas coffee for us and shortbread cookies for my MIL.

Ooo! The Christmas coffee sounds real yummy. I'll have to out that on my list of things to buy!

We always buy a bunch of those little boxes of cookies, goofy's candy co. snacks, a box or two of Mickey Mac n' Cheese and the Mickey Coconut heads (yum!) to bring home. It helps during the post Disney blues stage. Brings back fond memories. :lovestruc

:wizard: We visit WDW every year for the holidays in December. I normally don't like coffee. A few year ago, when we were at WDW, it was chilly and I wanted some coffee for the room. Not only for something warm to drink, but some caffeine because of the late nights and early mornings. So, we decided to try some Disney pixie dust and bought some of the Disney Holiday blend coffee. OMG! It was sooooooo good! I found a new favorite drink - Holiday Cheer coffee. It is only sold from November - January. So, we buy enough for the year. We ration it out to last until the next winter. It's like gold around here! :lmao:

:wizard: We tried the white hot chocolate in a Princess tin. One word ... Yuck! The tin is pretty, but the color-changing hot chocolate just didn't taste right. So, I dumped out the powder and kept the tin for display. :rolleyes1 I DO want to try the regular hot cocoa. :thumbsup2

:wizard: We like Walker's shortbread cookies. So, the Disney-themed shortbread cookies are always a hit with my family. They go very well with the Disney coffee. Also, they make a great gift like mentioned.

:wizard: My kids like the bags of gummy candy from Goofy's Candy Co.

FYI - You can get Disney coffee, tea and hot cocoa online HERE. A little bit of WDW and DLR at home. :cloud9:

:goodvibes Jennifer

:wizard: We visit WDW every year for the holidays in December. I normally don't like coffee. A few year ago, when we were at WDW, it was chilly and I wanted some coffee for the room. Not only for something warm to drink, but some caffeine because of the late nights and early mornings. So, we decided to try some Disney pixie dust and bought some of the Disney Holiday blend coffee. OMG! It was sooooooo good! I found a new favorite drink - Holiday Cheer coffee. It is only sold from November - January. So, we buy enough for the year. We ration it out to last until the next winter. It's like gold around here! :lmao:

:wizard: We tried the white hot chocolate in a Princess tin. One word ... Yuck! The tin is pretty, but the color-changing hot chocolate just didn't taste right. So, I dumped out the powder and kept the tin for display. :rolleyes1 I DO want to try the regular hot cocoa. :thumbsup2

:wizard: We like Walker's shortbread cookies. So, the Disney-themed shortbread cookies are always a hit with my family. They go very well with the Disney coffee. Also, they make a great gift like mentioned.

FYI - You can get Disney coffee, tea and hot cocoa online HERE. A little bit of WDW and DLR at home. :cloud9:

Where can you buy the coffee at? My husband will be so excited!

I thought the coffee was horrible, but I absolutely *adored* the tin it came in! :goodvibes

We always get the character-shaped sour gummies. Yum!!

DD likes the "create your own" giant oreo cookies at Goofy's Candy Co.

We also bring home the Mickey head rice krispy treats.

I thought the coffee was horrible, but I absolutely *adored* the tin it came in! :goodvibes

I never bought it because I couldn't imagine that it would be any good.

They sell a special Animal Kingdom Lodge blend in the AKL gift shop, it's roasted by Joffrey's in Tampa. It comes in a little burlap sack. That stuff I can drink all day.

Wait, wait, wait...Create-your-own giant oreos? Really?? Oreos are only my most favoritest cookies EVER-how have I never seen/heard about this before? How big are they? And what kinds of options do you have to create with? Now I *really* have something to look forward to on our honeymoon next year! (Kidding...totally kidding...mostly ;) )

I'll be at WDW in Nov., so I'm definitely going to buy the coffee! I'll make a note to not buy the Princess hot chocolate though. :thumbsup2 You must try Mickey's creamy hot chocolate. It's very good. The only taste I won't try in the pack is the mint chocolate...blah!

Oh, I forgot you could order some of the food items online. Thanks for the reminder!

We always get the Chip n Dale "Mickey Cheese Crackers". They are cheese crackers in the shape of Mickey heads. My 2 yo loves them. We buy a bag and carry it in our bag throughout the parks. We go through several bags during our trip. We always buy more to take home with us.

We like the Minnie Mouse cookies too and the chocolate pretzels are good too.

Haven't tried the coffee or hot chocolate yet.

are these like goldfish crackers? My kids would be beside themselves. We love goldfish!

I always buy candy...the chocolate bars are very good and I love the gummy characters that come in the bagged candy section. The only thing I have bought and didn't like was a small tin of popcorn...it had 3 flavors, and none of them tasted very good. The tin is cute, though..so I pitched the popcorn and kept the tin, of course. I am kinf of a popcorn snob, though...very picky about my popcorn!!

I like the Disney Coconut coffee but it only comes in a set and since I don't like all of the other flavors I don't buy it very often. I also like the Mad Hatter Tea but again, it only comes in a set (as tea bags) and I find myself to be challenged with brewing loose leaf tea! So again, I don't buy it very often.

I do not like any of the hot chocoloate or lemonade mixes I've tried. Those are the only ones I won't buy again.

I like the Mickey mints that come in little tins.

I like the Disney Coconut coffee but it only comes in a set and since I don't like all of the other flavors I don't buy it very often. I also like the Mad Hatter Tea but again, it only comes in a set (as tea bags) and I find myself to be challenged with brewing loose leaf tea! So again, I don't buy it very often.

What exactly is the Mad Hatter's tea? I bought an Alice in Wonderland teacup set last time and some packs of tea came with it. One was the Mad Hatter's tea, but when I looked in the little box, they had jipped me of two tea packets. Of course, it was the Mad Hatter's tea bags. :rolleyes:

What exactly is the Mad Hatter's tea? I bought an Alice in Wonderland teacup set last time and some packs of tea came with it. One was the Mad Hatter's tea, but when I looked in the little box, they had jipped me of two tea packets. Of course, it was the Mad Hatter's tea bags. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that!! I think the Mad Hatter's Tea is the best from the 12 pack I got. It's a black tea with safflower, calendula, ginger & apricot bits and apricot & peach flavors. It's a nice, fruity tea.

Where can you buy the coffee at? My husband will be so excited!

Pretty much everywhere on WDW property from November - January:

Past years ...

WDW Resort Gift Shops

Downtown Disney
World of Disney
Mickey's Pantry

The Magic Kingdom
The Emporium

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Mickey's of Hollywood

Epcot
Mouse Gear

I hope that helps. :wizard:

We WILL be stocking up in December. Save some for us! :rotfl:

The only thing I have bought and didn't like was a small tin of popcorn...it had 3 flavors, and none of them tasted very good.

:wizard: When at WDW, nothing beats the freshly popped popcorn. We can't resist. We have "at least" one of those plastic tubs from each trip. ;) Did you know that a caramel shop will open later this month in Epcot's Germany Pavilion? It will be called Karamelle-Kuche (translated to Caramel Kitchen). They will sell fresh caramel popcorn, caramel apples, caramel-covered strawberries and marshmallows. We are so there in December! We once visited Ocean City, MD and had Fisher's famous caramel popcorn. One word ... YUMMY! If the caramel popcorn at Epcot is anything like that ... popcorn::

I bought some chocolate and caramel popcorn at DLR in May. It didn't come in a tin but it was delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter