Mickeys Halloween

momshadow

Mouseketeer
I know the kids are dressing up,,,, But are any adults dressing up for mm halloween party? Thinking of going as a old married couple!:hippie: Any ideas going as a couple. My DH is not real big on dressing up,,But hes into pirates pirate: and all that garb. :upsidedow

I tried to talk DH into wearing some kind of costume, but he said NO WAY!!!:rolleyes:

Instead I ordered a couple of T-shirts for us off the Disney shopping website. DH's t-shirt has a big picture of Grumpy and it says "Born Bad". My t-shirt says "I heart Bad Boys" and inside the heart is a picture of Grumpy.:goodvibes

Boring I know, but that's about as far as DH would go with the idea of "dressing up".

Our kids will be wearing costumes of course!:thumbsup2

Well at least you will be in sort of a costume. I guess I will have to be ok with
him wearing a hawiian shirt and Ill get a hawaiian dress or something. My son just got his costume ( full metal alchemst ) its pretty cool. I hope that the party will offer grown up and teenage things to do.b

I was a cat last year, my dd was Ariel. Many (but not all) adults dress up in some way. You will have a great time.

Well at least you will be in sort of a costume. I guess I will have to be ok with
him wearing a hawiian shirt and Ill get a hawaiian dress or something. My son just got his costume ( full metal alchemst ) its pretty cool. I hope that the party will offer grown up and teenage things to do.b

On the Disney shopping website, they have men's hawaiian shirts (of course the shirt has disney characters on it) and matching women's dress, and they're on sale in the outlet section. They both are under $15, so for about $20 total, you and your hubby could have matching outfits and go as Hawaiian tourists.:thumbsup2

:yay: My Dh and I are going as.....Mr. & Mrs. Donald and Daisy Duck!:yay:

I'm not sure how I got him to agree, but once he said yes, I was so quick to order the costumes, It was when the costumes were on sale and I also had a 15 % off coupon, plus my 5% cash back from SunshineRewards, It was a great deal and once the money was spent, there was no way he could change his mind. :laughing: LOL He tried it on for the first time last night, boy I couldn't even talk because I was laughing so darn hard. :rotfl:

We're going as Ariel and Prince Eric. It's the only thing I could get him to wear. We wanted to be Jack Skellington and Sally, but he wouldn't be able to wear the mask.

Awwww, I just bought that Grumpy shirt for my guy, I want the other one!!! I didn't see it though. That would be super cute!!!!

All these costumes sounds cute!! We are talking about being Danny and Sandy from Grease. :) We don't have plans to do the Mickey thing though. Just thought I would share our costume idea. LOL

I am working on my costume idea , I have Snow White from last year , if I find something more comfy , I will get something else. Who knows what the kids will pick ! At work we all dress up for Halloween , so I will need a new costume anyways. I Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW,
All your costumes sound great! I wish my DH was more adventerous. But I am so happy that I was about to get the Hawaiian shirt and dress because he loves to wear his other Hawaiian shirts, so I know Im safe with those. I know if I saw my husband dressed up as donald duck I wouldnt stop laughing for weeks! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter