Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 -- Check In

We're attending our first MHP on 10/26! Super excited. My girls are having a great time trying to decide on their costumes. So far dd#1 is planning to be a pirate and dd#2 a wolf. My oldest daughter is INSISTING that her dad and I dress in full, head to toe costumes. :-D I'll wear something but I doubt I'll be able to convince my hubby to dress up. I think I'll go (with a minimal amount of dressing up) as the original Cheshire Cat (my pink hair should go nicely with that costume). Perhaps I can find my husband a shirt to wear with the Tim Burton Cheshire Cat. No matter what we wear, I'm sure we'll have a fun time!

Boyfriend and I are going on October 5th, for the first time. I am beyond excited. We're planning on going as young Ellie and Carl from Up.

starlitsinger88 said:
Boyfriend and I are going on October 5th, for the first time. I am beyond excited. We're planning on going as young Ellie and Carl from Up.

My sister and I will be at that party as well. Just thinking about Ellie and Carl makes me well up... :(

We are not dressing up, but will look for you guys.

we'll be attending with our 4 children on oct 26th.. no costume ideas yet since we have a teenager who doesn't think its "cool" to dress up with your parents.

Hi Everyone-

This will be our first time at the MNSSHP. It is my family and two other families that will be going on that Thursday night. I am so excited. I am searching the board for tips so if anyone knows where I should look. Please share.

:dance3:

Just bought our tickets for the party on 9/29! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

DD will be dressed as Katniss and I will be Effie from the Hunger Games. I hope its not too hot or I will be sweating make up all night! :thumbsup2

We will be there october 12th for the Halloween Party at DLR. Our first time during this season.....very excited! No costume choices yet.

Coming from Australia, tickets booked for Oct 23 MHP!! At this stage plan is to come as a family cut in half by 4 yr old mad scientist... will be funny though, not gory! :rotfl2:

We finally decided on our costumes. We are going on Sept 28th. My 5 yr old daughter will be dressed as Snow White and the rest of the crew (myself, DH, DS, my mom, my sister and friend) will be the 6 dwarfs. My dad has to work that night so we will be missing one dwarf. Nonetheless we are all so excited for our first MHP!:dance3:

I will be at the October 5th party with my 24 yr old dd, and my 8 year old twin boys and 5 year old grandson. Haven't decided if we're doing costumes or what they would be if we do them.

we will be attending 10/21 party,, can't wait, have been to mvmcp,, but never the mnsshp,, can't wait.. we are mother and DD ( 21 ) we will be going with some tee shirts and ears ( that is our costumes )

Will be attending the October 2nd party....I'll be Indy, the wife Snow White...my little ones are still deciding...so excited!!!

I am going twice, on the 2nd of Oct. and the 9th of oct. there will be 2 of us going each time

Hello ! WDW vet here...first trip to DL and starting with the Halloween Party
Oct 23rd it has only taken 50 + years to get there, but here I come !
Glenda and Susanne , probably just crazy hats due to luggage restraints from Canada. Just under 10 weeks to go :yay:

I ordered these tote bags for my four kids to use for trick or treating at the halloween party, they just arrived in the mail!!!

bag1480x640.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter