Mickeys backyard BBQ

StirlingSilver83

DIS Veteran
hey everyone! So we are super excited to have tickets to this dinner show. I think my 2 boys will absolutely love it! Anyways when I made my adr for it and reserved my tickets it said I had to pick my tickets up early and I could get them from any hotel guest service place. My question is we will not actually be in Disney on the day of the BBQ. We are staying off site for 2 days prior to arriving at our Disney resort and we are going to the BBQ the night before we arrive at our Disney resort. So where can I pick up the tickets? Or is it like a normal dinner reservation where I can just tell them my name and they can look it up for me. Also how early should we arrive? The diner show says 6:30 start time. We will be in sea world all day so I am trying to map out my plan of when we would need to leave sea world to be there in time. TIA!

I'm not sure about the ticket part, because we always stay at FW cabins and pick our tickets up at the desk. They have a podium where they take the tickets at the BBQ, so perhaps you can call the FW desk and ask them to hold them at the podium? We do this event every year and I strongly recommend you get there by 6:00. A line forms and they start letting people into the pavilion and to your picnic table before 6:30. They sometimes have a character out in the line that you can take a picture with, but not always. The entertainment starts shortly after that, so if you are only getting there at 6:30 you miss out on some of the fun. We've done it both ways and I felt less rushed arriving early.

I'm not sure about the ticket part, because we always stay at FW cabins and pick our tickets up at the desk. They have a podium where they take the tickets at the BBQ, so perhaps you can call the FW desk and ask them to hold them at the podium? We do this event every year and I strongly recommend you get there by 6:00. A line forms and they start letting people into the pavilion and to your picnic table before 6:30. They sometimes have a character out in the line that you can take a picture with, but not always. The entertainment starts shortly after that, so if you are only getting there at 6:30 you miss out on some of the fun. We've done it both ways and I felt less rushed arriving early.

Also, I will add that it is chaotic, people are getting up to get more food, to dance with the characters, etc. There is one portion that is like a dinner show with a cowboy/lasso routine that the kids all sit around the dance floor for. We love it, it is an absolute must do for us every time we go!

there's a little "ticket booth" right at the entrance (just to the right of the pavilion sign if I remember right). they will ask you there if you have tickets. if not, they can print them for you there. have a great time! it's rowdy and fun. :O)

there's a little "ticket booth" right at the entrance (just to the right of the pavilion sign if I remember right). they will ask you there if you have tickets. if not, they can print them for you there. have a great time! it's rowdy and fun. :O)

Thanks so much! My 18 month old is a HUGE Mickey fan so I figured it was a good way to start our trip lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter