Mickey's Backyard BBQ

rae96

Mouseketeer
Do the characters at Mickey's Backyard BBQ sign autographs? I am working on my son's autograph book and want to make sure I include everyone!

Thanks

There is a little meet & greet with Chip & Dale and Goofy before the BBQ starts. If I remember correctly, they do sign autographs there. However, once the BBQ starts, the characters don't sign autographs. They dance with the kids, but no pictures or autographs once you're inside and it starts.

is this something that 11 & 8 yr old boys will enjoy? or maybe hoop-dee-doo show? the wife and i wanted to do the luau but not sure the boys would enjoy it.

we didn't rate the thing at the polynesian (luau?) we thought the BBQ was much better and my daughter (she was only 4) enjoyed lots (most of the kids seem too) and we have booked again for this year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter