Mickeys back yard BBQ for Christmas?

Rmbhenry

Earning My Ears
Ow is Mickeys Backyard BBQ? We were thinking it could be fun during our Christmas trio. My kids loved Hoop De Doo last time. We also have Spirit of Aloha booked. Currently I have Prime Time booked for Vhristmas so I am choosing between that and BBQ

We have done the BBQ at least 2 times. It's great! Food is comparable to Hoop De Doo. It also includes dancing with characters, cowboy rope tricks, etc. On the other hand, while Prime Time used to be a favorite (have eaten there at least 5-7 times), after our last visit back in April, it's off the rotation.:(. The food was not good, the portion sizes (especially for the kids) were small. My daughter ordered the kids grilled chicken, and it was as though she got half a child's portion. She left hungry. It makes me sad, because we used to love it there. Even the staff don't seem to be the same-not as much about "eating your vegetables", "keep your elbows off the table", etc. between those 2, I would definitely do BBQ.

We will be here around Christmas, too! We have booked Spirit of Aloha, and I just heard they only perform if the weather is 50 degrees or warmer. In December that could be questionable. Does anyone know about this?

We are here now, having a blast! Christmas decor up in MK and saw Osborne lights at DHS tonight!!:):santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter