Mickey wallpaper border

huskergreg

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this is not the right forum, but we are building a new home and want to use a Mickey Mouse wallpaper border in one room. We will be at WDW in July and are wondering if anyone knows if there are any stores at WDW that sell Mickey wallpaper, curtains, shower curtains, etc.

Thanks
Greg

I know in downtown disney there is a store called Disney at Home that has a bunch of disney related house stuff like blankets and towels and bathroom accessories and such.

There is another store somewhere, I think, but I can't remember where :(

Originally posted by huskergreg
Sorry if this is not the right forum, but we are building a new home and want to use a Mickey Mouse wallpaper border in one room. We will be at WDW in July and are wondering if anyone knows if there are any stores at WDW that sell Mickey wallpaper, curtains, shower curtains, etc.

Thanks
Greg

Disneystore.com has some on clearance right now. 2.97 a roll, but I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for. Check it out though!

At DW, I would agree that your best chance of finding these items would be the Disney at Home Store in Downtown Disney's Marketplace. However, Home Depot has a whole line of Disney wallpaper, stencils, etc., although much of it is not yet available when last we checked. We did, however, find a very nice wallpaper Mickey/Minnie border in wallpapering catalogs at Home Depot that we put up in our newly-remodeled basement.

Lowes has a whole wallpaper book dedicated to Disney theming. There were some great borders in there, BUT be forewarned it was exspensive.

be sure to check out Ebay........
that's where I got the classic MIckey wallpaper
and ALL accessories to do a Mickey bathroom...
matching shower curtain, soap dispenser, trash can,
toothbrush holder, tissue holder, soap dish, also found
pewter shower curtain hooks!!!

Also picked up Mickey & Friends border paper
there for a guest room & ALL accessories....
lamp, rug, comforter set, sheets, curtains, & more!!!

Note: I will be selling the Classic Mickey items on ebay
pretty soon....moved from Florida to Texas and had to give
up the Mickey theme rooms...for now!!! Tee-hee!

"Pixiedustforever"
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter